PARIS — The following arrests were logged at the Oxford County Jail:
* David C. Boynton, 49, of Mexico, Feb. 1, domestic violence assault with prior charge, domestic violence criminal threatening and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person, $1,500 cash bail, Mexico Police Department.
* Brodey M. Smith, 23, of Harrison, Feb. 1, failure to pay fines for operating under the influence, operating after suspension, driving to endanger and reckless conduct, $1,710 cash bail, Norway Police Department.
* Timothy L. Gotto, 52, of Rumford, Feb. 2, probation violation, Rumford Police Department.
* Wilson N. Pike, 29, of Harrison, Feb. 2, operating after suspension and violation of bail condition, Norway Police Department.
* Michael S. Rowe, 28, of Besmer City, N.C., Feb. 2, probation violation, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
* Irving E. Day, 31, of Paris, Feb. 3, disorderly conduct, $150 cash bail, Paris Police Department.
* Raymond A. Prue Jr., 59, of Norway, Feb. 3, failure to pay fines for operating after license revocation, failure to appear for operating after revocation charge and failure to appear for operating after suspension, $1,210 cash bail, Norway Police Department.