PARIS — The following arrests were logged at the Oxford County Jail:
* Jesse I. Minnerly, 20, of Oxford, Feb. 10, violation of bail condition, Oxford Police Department.
* Jason M. Bohuslaw, 38, of Hill, N.H., Feb. 11, violation of protective order, $300 cash bail, Paris Police Department.
* Marcy Cole, 40, of Fryeburg, Feb. 11, domestic assault and criminal mischief, $100 cash bail, Fryeburg Police Department.
* Roger C. Green Jr., 33, of Waterford, Feb. 11, operating under the influence, $500 unsecured bond, Maine State Police.
* Brian A. LeBlanc, 60, of Paris, Feb. 11, criminal threatening and violation of bail condition, Paris Police Department.
* Tyler D. Russell, 20, of Fryeburg, Feb. 11, failure to pay fines for criminal trespass, $300 cash bail, Fryeburg Police Department.
* Stephen R. Duff, 20, of Norway, Feb. 12, disorderly conduct, $300 unsecured bond, Norway Police Department.
* Terri L. Ellis, 44, of Rumford, Feb. 12, domestic violence assault, $1,000 cash bail, Rumford Police Department.
* Timothy T. Ridlon Jr., 20, of Norway, Feb. 12, failure to submit to arrest or detention, disorderly conduct and obstructing government administration, $750 cash bail, Norway Police Department.
* Christopher M. Rossi, 27, of Buckfield, Feb. 12, disorderly conduct, $100 cash bail, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.