PARIS — The following arrests were logged at the Oxford County Jail:
* Tonya Hastings, 38, of Rumford, disorderly conduct, criminal threatening, failure to submit to arrest/detection, 3:09 a.m., Feb. 3, in Rumford by Rumford Police Department.
* Amanda J. Chaves, 24, of Norway, operating under the influence of intoxication, 2:25 a.m. Feb. 2, in Norway by Paris Police Department.
* Jacob Joshua Lizotte, 23, of Harrison, violation of a protection order, 4:42 p.m., Feb. 2, in Norway by Norway Police Department.
* William Paul Ashmore, 42, of Boston, Mass., operating under the influence of intoxication, 1:35 a.m., Feb. 1, in Byron by Maine State Police.
* Zachery L. Holtorf, 25, of Rumford, domestic violence assault, obstructing the reporting of a crime, domestic assault, 9:45 a.m. Jan. 31, in Rumford by Rumford Police Department.
* Sarah Marie Mason, 24, of Paris, failure to appear, violation of bail condition, two counts of possession of drugs, 10:44 p.m., Jan. 31, in Norway by Norway Police Department.
* James A. Bonsey, 40, of Rumford, criminal conspiracy, theft by extortion, unlawful trafficking of Schedule D drugs, 3:30 p.m., Jan. 31, by Rumford Rumford Police Department.
* Lyndon B. Proulx, 20, of Oxford, possession of drugs, 8:55 p.m. Jan 31., in Bridgton by Bridgton Police Department.
* Marcus A. Valencia, 31, of Turner, operating without a license, operating under the influence of intoxicants, 11:37 p.m. Jan. 31, in Oxford by Oxford Police Department.