• 108 Lisbon St. Lewiston. 7,500 square feet of commercial space in historic Art Deco building designed by Alonzo Harriman in 1936. The former Lamey-Wellehan store is noted in “Historic Lewiston: Its Architectural Heritage” for “its black glass exterior sheathing and angular aluminum trim made it a fresh statement in the middle of the Depression.” Sale price is $350,000. Listed with Barbara Trafton/Keller Williams.
• 444 Pleasant St., Lewiston. More than 20 wooded acres, 15 of them on Alfred Plourde Parkway, opposite the Ramada Inn. Asking $65,000 per acre. Listed by Millett Realty.
• 216 Center St., Auburn. Pineworks owner Rod Wilson relocated to his home, leaving the 4,500-square-foot retail building available for lease ($5 per square foot.). To reduce his inventory of unfinished pine furniture, Wilson is cutting prices. Customers can still reach him at 777-7009. Millett Realty has the listing on the building.
• 34 Court St., Auburn. City Council approved a liquor license and special amusement permit for The Hot Spot, a new bar opening where the Black Bear Tavern was. Owner Amanda Michaud told councilors the bar will offer karaoke, a DJ and live country and light rock acts.
• 66-72 Main St., Auburn. Office suites just above Gritty’s Brew Pub. More than 3,000 square feet available with river views. Lease rate lowered from $14 per square foot to $11. Ram Harnden listing.
• 1110 Minot Ave., Auburn. Former Northland Industrial Truck Co. building. 10,000 square feet of industrial or retail building on 1.3 acres. Price $415,000. Listed by Millett Realty.
• 544 Turner St., Auburn. Seven plus acres. Owner completed site plan for two professional office buildings totaling 41,000 square feet. Land price is $1.2 million. Lease rate determined by tenant specifications. Listed by Dunham Group.
• 1929 Lisbon St. Lewiston. Finest Hearth and Home location. Business will consolidate, or relocate from 6,750-square-foot building. Lease rate $8.95 per square foot. Listed with CBRE Boulos Co.
– Carol Coultas