• Vehicles driven by Harvard E. Gay Sr., 73, of Vassalboro and Jeannette A. Chandonnet, 73, of Lewiston collided, 12:35 a.m. Thursday at 66 Westminster St. Damage to the 1995 GMC tractor trailer truck driven by Gay and owned by Candace L. Manocchio of Augusta was estimated at $0; to Chandonnet’s 1999 Buick, $2,000.
• Cars driven by Gervis J. Leger, 71, of Sabattus and Kasey G. Moore, 31, of Monmouth collided, 11:10 a.m. Sunday on Alfred Plourde Parkway. Damage to Leger’s 2004 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,500; to Moore’s 2003 Pontiac, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Keith A. Tilton, 49, of Lewiston and Patricia I. Reny, 66, of Lewiston collided, 7:50 a.m. Monday on Circle Drive. Damage to Tilton’s 1984 Lincoln was estimated at $2,500; to Reny’s 2001 Ford, $3,000.
• Craig William Thibodeau, 21, of 97 Pierce St., warrant, 10:50 p.m. Monday at that address.
• James Thomas Wells, 28, address not listed, operating after suspension, operating under the influence, violation of bail conditions and proof of insurance, 10:50 Monday at 144 Ferry Road.
• Bobby Goding, 36, of 29 Sabattus St., Office of Probation and Parole, on a probation hold, 7:45 p.m. Monday in Lewiston.
• Patrick Sylvain, 29, of 7 Sylvain Lane, Greene, Maine State Police, warrant, 8:41 p.m. Monday on Sawyer Road, Greene.