• James Lucien Gouptil, 21, of 111 Ash St. on charges of disorderly conduct and violating condition of release, 12:50 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Kristina May Fucini, 24, of 14 Maple St., Auburn, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:19 a.m. Friday at 563 Main St.
• Michael Koch, 44, of 46 Willard St., Auburn, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:24 a.m. Friday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Nicholas Ryan Barry, 25, of 8 Nomar Court on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:49 a.m. Friday at 225 Webster St.
• Benjamin Roberts, 28, of 52 High St. on charges of assault, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, 10:12 p.m. Thursday at 54 High St.
• Mark Williams, 50, of 45 West Minot Road, Minot, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license, 12:55 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Road.
• Lucas Williams, 29, of 49 Winterbrook Road, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 1:12 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Road.
• Cars driven by Jose Leonardo Simental, 23, of Lewiston and Kimberly Bernard, 28, of Lewiston collided at 12:50 a.m. Saturday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2000 Saturn driven by Simental and owned by Charlene A. Stamand of Lewiston was estimated at $3,500; to Bernard’s 2000 Mercury station wagon, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Cory R. Chamberlain, 18, of Lewiston and Carole A. Bradbury, 53, of Minot collided at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday on Russell Street. Damage to the 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Chamberlain and owned by Diane Chamberlain of Lewiston was estimated at $4,500 and was towed; to Bradbury’s 1999 Chevrolet, $4,500.
• Cars driven by Qamar A. Bashir, 46, of Lewiston and Melissa Mullins, 25, of Lewiston collided at 8:05 a.m. Wednesday on Ash Street. Damage to Bashir’s 2001 Buick was estimated at $1,500; to Mullins’ 1992 Chevrolet, $500.
• Vehicles driven by Anita D. Smith, 62, of Lewiston and Robert E. Farnum, 73, of Lewiston collided at 11:05 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2003 GMC driven by Smith and owned by John F. Murphy of Mechanic Falls was estimated at $1,500; to Farnum’s 2000 Lincoln, $3,000. Both Vehicles were towed.
• Cars driven by David M. Barnes, 32, of Mechanic Falls and Jeffrey Williams, 27, of Lewiston collided at 3:10 p.m. Wednesday on Westminster Street. Damage to Barnes’ 2000 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,400; to Williams’ 2000 Oldsmobile, $1,200.
• Vehicles driven by Linda Veilleux, 41, of Lewiston and Maurice B. McKenna, 50, of Lewiston collided at 8:20 a.m. Thursday on Chestnut Street. Damage to the 2001 Chevrolet driven by Veilleux and owned by VIP of Lewiston was estimated at $1,500; to McKenna’s 1992 Ford pickup truck, $2,000.