• Lee Norman Tancrede, 25, of 70 Pinewoods Road, Lisbon, operating under the influence and operating vehicle without a license, 1:28 a.m. Wednesday at 54 Bradley St.
• Paul J. Chicoine, 30, of 146 Hooper Pond Road, Greene, operating after suspension and violating condition of release, 5:50 p.m. Tuesday at 108 Park St.
• Steven Douglas Berry Jr., 28, of 10 Orleans St., operating under the influence, 12:58 a.m. Wednesday at 209 Scribner Blvd.
• Nicole L. Doucette, 21, of 120 Montello St., operating under the influence, 1:38 a.m. Tuesday at 35 Wood St.
• Marilyn Kidder, 46, of 95 Whitney St., warrant, 2:03 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Mitch Lee Lavalley, 20, of 496 Poland Road, operating after suspension, 9:02 p.m. Tuesday at Court Street and Falcon Drive.
• Tammy Savage, 26, of 78 Morris St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 10:11 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Carol Tozier, 48, of 343 Route 202, Greene, arrested by Maine State Police, warrant, failure to pay a fine, 12:15 p.m. Wednesday in Greene.
• Joseph Bell, 33, of 391 Lisbon St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole, probation hold, 7:20 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Cars driven by Edward P. Hayes, 41, of Turner and Ernest C. Lavoie, 82, of Lewiston collided, 12:05 p.m. Tuesday at Main Street. Damage to Hayes’ 1995 Pontiac was estimated at $2,500; to Lavoie’s 2005 Honda, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Timothy Leonard, 49, of Auburn and Benjamin Lahey, 18, of Oxford collided, 1 p.m. Tuesday on Minot Avenue. Damage to the 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Leonard and owned by Ambrose Contractors of Lewiston was estimated at $1,500; to Lahey’s 1996 Volkswagen, $4,000.
• Vehicles driven by Richard Theriault, 48, of Auburn and Emilien E. Morin, 67, of Auburn collided, 10:15 Tuesday on Hackett Road. Damage to the 2001 Dodge van driven by Theriault and owned by Sheri L. Theriault was estimated at $12,000 and it was towed; to the 2004 Volvo backhoe driven by Morin and owned by Morin’s Excavating Inc., $0.
• Vehicles driven by Anthony J. Doiron, 91, of Jay and Raymond J. Guimond, 43, of Turner collided, 10:55 a.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to Doiron’s 1998 Volvo was estimated at $8,000; to Guimond’s 2000 GMC pickup truck, $4,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Peter J. Csoros, 52, of Minot and Sarah J. Ziehm, 22, of Lewiston collided, 6:30 a.m. Tuesday on Minot Avenue. Damage to Csoros’ 1990 Nissan pickup truck was estimated at $3,000 and was towed; to the 1994 Buick driven by Ziehm and owned by Rudolph Ziehm, $5,000.
• Vehicles driven by Michael D. Smith, 25, of Turner and Jeffrey N. Blais, 41, of Leeds collided, 6:25 p.m. Monday on Center Street. Damage to Smith’s 2000 Dodge pickup truck was estimated at $1,500; to Blais’ 2002 Chevrolet, $1,400.
• Vehicles driven by Gordon C. Chase, 60, of Milo and Frederick F. Muir, 50, of Bryant Pond collided, 11:45 a.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to Chase’s 2004 Mack tractor-trailer truck was estimated at $800; to the 2001 Ford pickup truck driven by Muir and owned by Elinor M. Andrews of Bryant Pond, $1,500.