• Christopher Paul Lord, 32, of 124 Pine St., on a warrant, at 5:28 p.m. Friday.
• Sherman Smart, 59, of 333 Lisbon St., on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 5:08 p.m. Friday at Victor News.
• Andrew T. Willigar, 21, of 313 Hog Bay Road, Franklin, on a warrant for assault/violation of conditions of release and violation of bail conditions, 4 p.m. Friday at 22 Knox St.
• Kristy Lynn Splude, 21, of 22 Knox St., on a probation hold and charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and possession of marijuana, 4:01 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Raymond Westley Henry, 36, of 24 Dunn St., Auburn, on a warrant, 8:30 p.m. Friday at 247 Bates St.
• Alexander Danforth Reese, 20, of South Hampton, N.Y., on charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and liquor law violations, 12:22 a.m. Saturday at 97 Russell St.
• Laura Francis Lunt, 26, of 209 Ash St., on a warrant, 9 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Quintan Charles Leslie, 21, of 121 Pierce St., on a warrant, 12:20 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Sherman Tyrone Owens, 47, of 38 Blake St., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:50 a.m. Saturday at Denny’s restaurant.
• Jacqueline Annette Harris, 24, of 5 Hunton Place, on charges of operating after suspension and violation of bail conditions and a warrant, 7:31 p.m. Saturday at 32 Goff St.
• Andrew Michael Franco, 29, of 23 Walnut St., Lewiston, on charges of violation of a protective order and violating condition of release, 8:44 a.m. Saturday at 73 Newbury St.
• Gene Hamilton, 41, of 8 Motel Road, West Paris, on a warrant and charges of operating after suspension and operating under the influence, 12:22 p.m. Saturday on Route 119 in Auburn.
• Vehicles driven by Stephanie Durgin, 18, of Litchfield, and Steven Rivard, 18, of Norway, collided at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Scribner Boulevard at 6: 35 p.m. Friday, Jan. 12. Damage to Durgin’s 1998 Dodge sedan was estimated at $1,500; damage to Rivard’s 1997 Geo sedan at $1,500.
• A vehicle driven by Philemon Kimball, 45, of Hartford, struck the back of a vehicle driven by Eugene Spangenberger, 50, of Sabattus, while it was stopped in traffic on Poland Road on Friday at 1:50 p.m. Damage to the 2000 Ford pickup driven by Kimball and owned by Whited Ford was estimated at $10,000; damage to the 2000 Ford van driven by Spangenberger and owned by Dead River Co. at $500.
• Vehicles driven by Colby Roy, 26, of Auburn, and Andre Morin, 38, of Auburn, collided at the corner of Broad and Third streets Friday at 1:45 p.m. Damage to Roy’s 2001 Dodge sedan was estimated at $2,000; damage to Morin’s 2004 Ford truck at zero.
• Vehicles driven by Joseph Roy, 65, of Lewiston, and Alaric Johnson, 48, of Topsham, collided at the on-ramp of the Veterans Memorial Bridge Thursday at 3 p.m. Damage to the 2006 Nissan sedan driven by Roy and owned by Jay Dufour was estimated at $1,500. Damage to Johnson’s 1997 Volkswagen sedan at $1,500.