• Heather Lynn Christian, 33, of Horton Street on charges of failing to provide correct name, address and date of birth, operating vehicle without a license and operating vehicle without a valid inspection certificate, 4 p.m. Thursday at 255 Park St.
• Kenneth A. Foster, 24, of 67 Oak St. on a warrant charging operating after suspension, 6 p.m. Thursday at 257 Park St.
• Ginny Lee Brown, 36, of 24 Childs Road, Norridgewock, on a warrant 6:38 p.m. Thursday at 11 Lisbon St.
• Brad Raymond Dulac, 20, of 586 Pleasant St. on charges of domestic violence criminal mischief, 8 p.m. Thursday at 1293 Sabattus St.
• Christine R. Towns, 27, of 44 First Ave., Greene on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:23 a.m. Friday at 347 Lisbon St.
• Lindsey Couture, 21, of 14 Perley St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:21 a.m. Friday at 1 Ash St.
• Gretchen Marie Wilson, 27, of 47 Spruce St. on a charge of assault, 2:01 a.m. Friday at 101 Bartlett St.
• Joshua James Smith, 28, of 21 Princeton Ave., Auburn on two charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 2:16 a.m. Friday at 102 Bartlett St.
• Samuel Wayne Libby, 18, of 783 Empire Road, Poland on a warrant, 3:46 p.m. Thursday at 56 Sixth St.
• Derek Proctor, 18, of 23 Busch Road, Leeds, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon, 11:45 p.m. Thursday on Lower Street, Turner.
• Scott Hinkley, 19, of 1053 Upper St., Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating bail, 11:45 p.m. Thursday on Lower Street, Turner.
• Vehicles driven by Roger A. Roy, 47, of Lewiston and William J. Fennell, 24, of Lisbon Falls collided, 10:15 a.m. Wednesday at 869 Sabattus St. Damage to the 2000 GMC pickup truck driven by Roy and owned by Elizabeth Roy was estimated at $4,500 and was towed; to Fennell’s 1994 Chevrolet pickup truck, none.
• Vehicles driven by Randolph E. Gayton, 42, of Sabattus and Arthur R. Barnard, 45, of Lewiston collided, 2:55 p.m. Monday at Russell Street and Central Avenue. Damage to Gayton’s 1997 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $1,500; to the 1996 Chevrolet van driven by Barnard and owned by Wendy Jo Zorn of Lewiston, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Reyna I. Leeman, 20, of Auburn and Beatrice E. Phillips, 82, of New Gloucester collided, 1:10 p.m. Tuesday on East Avenue. Damage to the 2000 Honda driven by Leeman and owned by Nancy Leeman-Ramette of Auburn was estimated at $2,500; to Phillips’ 1999 Ford, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Tammy L. Bureau, 35, of Lewiston and Brandon R. Marcotte, 19, of Lewiston collided, 11:20 a.m. Thursday on Ash Street. Damage to the 2001 Pontiac driven by Bureau and owned by Marc J. Bureau was estimated at $500; to the 1992 Toyota driven by Marcotte and owned by Jeffrey B. Marcotte, $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Erik Anderson, 24, of Auburn struck a parked vehicle, 10:40 a.m. Thursday at Wal-Mart Superstore parking lot. Damage to Anderson’s 2000 GMC SUV was estimated at $1,000; to the parked 2004 Chevrolet SUV owned by Robert R. Dulac of Lewiston, $1,500.