• A vehicle driven by Janet Siviski, 52, of Lewiston struck a vehicle parked by Lisa A. Oxton, 46, of Lewiston, 4:20 p.m. Saturday at 692 Sabattus St. Damage to the 2002 Toyota SUV driven by Siviski and owned by Peter Siviski was estimated at $3,000; to the 2006 Chevrolet pickup truck parked by Oxton and owned by RGIS Inventory of Westbrook, $1,500.
• A truck driven by Jonathan L. Tremain, 40, of Bowdoinham went off the road into a ditch then rolled over, 7:15 a.m. Tuesday on River Road. Damage to the 2004 Sterling oil truck driven by Tremain and owned by Portland Road Services of Scarborough was estimated at $15,000. It was towed.
• A car driven by Karen O. Bonneau, 43, of Lewiston went off the road, struck a tree and a rock wall, 4:20 p.m. Tuesday at 131 Ferry Road. Damage to the 1997 Audi driven by Bonneau and owned by Francois R. Bonneau was estimated at $5,000. It was towed.
• Scott Daniel Weeks, 45, of 47 Leavitt Ave., failure to register vehicle and failing to produce evidence of vehicle insurance, 5:11 p.m. Tuesday at 27 East Ave.
• Patti Francis Minutillo, 51, of 16 Wildwood Drive, operating with suspended license and failing to produce evidence of vehicle insurance, 5:28 p.m. Tuesday at 857 Lisbon St.
• Christopher A. Lamontagne, 25, of 7 Jack Court, operating while license suspended or revoked, 7:23 p.m. Tuesday at 510 Sabattus St.
• Ricardo Travino, 29, address not listed, domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 9:37 a.m. Park Street, Livermore Falls, Livermore police.