• William Francis Conroy Jr., 38, of 81 Upland Road, Lisbon, violating condition of release and unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 9:55 p.m. Monday at 17 Walnut St.
• John William Bates, 31, of 164 Holland St., assault, 8:18 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Terry Leonardo Peck, 31, of 129 Oak St., possession of marijuana and warrant charging failure to pay fines on charges of operating after suspension and operating without a license, 10:45 p.m. Monday at 129 Oak St.
• Clifford R. Conway, 34, of 137 College St., violating condition of release, 11:56 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Tiffany Lynn Norwood, 26, of 2 Granite St., violating condition of release and violation of protective order, 12:52 a.m. Tuesday at 61 Bates St., also at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday at Bates and Lowell streets.
• Cathleen Ann Costello, 31, of 2 Granite St., habitual driving with suspended license, 12:52 a.m. Tuesday at Bates and Lowell streets.
• Daniel Poulin, 35, of Lewiston, warrants, driving with suspended license, failure to pay child support, Tuesday morning in Lewiston.
• Wayne Gatts, 42, of 238 Park St., violating bail, furnishing hypodermic apparatus, 11:55 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Travis Poisson, 322 Middle Road, Sabattus, warrant, violating probation, 6 p.m. Tuesday at 287 Bates St.
• David Brown, 31, of 770 Sabattus Road, Sabattus, domestic assault, violating protection order, 8:25 p.m. Monday at 490 Lisbon St., Sabattus police.
• James Burnham, 37, of 41 Fairview St., Livermore, domestic assault, 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on Plains Road, Maine State Police.
• Cars driven by Dolores Poirier, 81, of Lewiston and Bernice Rines, 27, address not listed, collided, 2:50 p.m. Thursday at 150 East Ave. Damage to Poirier’s 2001 Buick was estimated at $1,500; to Rines’ 2001 Chrysler, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Tchotocho Koumou-Nete, 20, of Lewiston and Matthew Biggart, 22, of Cheshire, Conn., collided, 1:15 a.m. Sunday on East Avenue. Damage to the 2002 Dodge driven by Koumou-Nete and owned by Kete-Gouh Koumou-Nete of Lewiston was estimated at $1,200; to the 2001 Jeep SUV driven by Biggart and owned by James Biggart, $800.
• Vehicles driven by Jeremy Brian Levesque, 19, of Sabattus and Darren R. Villani, 17, of Lewiston collided, 11:10 a.m. Monday at 692 Sabattus St. Damage to the 2000 Chevrolet driven by Levesque and owned by Catherine Levesque was estimated at $3,000; to the 2004 Lincoln SUV driven by Villani and owned by John Heutz, $6,000.
• Vehicles driven by Carol A. Farago, 36, of Lewiston and Eric J. Mitchell, 26, of Lewiston collided, 2:55 p.m. Monday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2000 Dodge snowmobile driven by Farago and owned by Christopher S. Farago was estimated at $500; to Mitchell’s 2005 Jeep SUV, $1,500.
• A vehicle driven by Charles Roberts, 46, of Wales struck a utility pole then a rock, 4:20 p.m. Monday on Goddard Road. Damage to Roberts’ 2005 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $5,500.
• Vehicles driven by Bradley R. Ouellette, 19, of Auburn and Kenneth S. Thompson, 33, of Leeds collided, 7:25 a.m. Tuesday on Joline Drive. Damage to Ouellette’s 2003 Dodge SUV was estimated at $2,500; to the 1999 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Thompson and owned by Gammon Landscaping of Auburn, none.