• Robert Anthony Dellabella Jr., 29, of 115 Strawberry Ave., operating without a license and violation of bail conditions, 9:27 p.m. Sunday at 645 Sabattus St.
• Eric Marshall Donnell, 19, of 129 Oak St., two charges of assault, 5:54 p.m. Sunday at his home.
• Davis Alexander Lavigne, 22, of 5 Penley St., Paris, endangering the welfare of a child, terrorizing, criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, aggravated criminal trespass, violation of conditions of release and violation of a protection order, 11 p.m. Sunday at 109 Strawberry Ave.
• Jeremy Keith Dudley, 22, of 40 Pierce St., assault, 12:40 a.m. Monday at his home.
• Jose Angel Maldonado, 32, of 176 Blake St., disorderly conduct, 12:52 a.m. Monday at 1243 Lisbon St.
• Roosevelt Marcel Wilson, 34, of 391 Lisbon St., warrant, 8 a.m. Monday at his home.
• Bertrand Egide Berube, 60, of 500 Main St., operating under the influence, 1:21 a.m. Monday at 550 Lisbon St.
• Nicholas Scott Danforth, 23, of 81 East Ave., assault, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child and obstructing the report of a crime, 7:10 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Lucas Fisher, 23, of 13 Jewel St., Jay, two counts of burglary of a motor vehicle, two counts of theft, two counts of criminal mischief, violation of bail conditions and a warrant out of Cumberland County, 11 a.m. Monday at Decoster Egg Farm in Turner, by Livermore Falls police.