• Scott Alan Hewett, 31, of 990 Sawyer Road, Greene on a probation hold, 1:42 p.m. Friday at 1 Great Falls Plaza.
• David Peter Fortin, 36, of Turner on a warrant charging violating condition of release, 8:07 p.m. Friday on Manley Road.
• Jason Scott Mathon, 23, of 430 Court St. on charges of criminal mischief, violating condition of release and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 11:42 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Kevin Mark Drake, 24, of 79 Ninth Ave., N.Y., on a charge of operating under the influence, 1 a.m. Saturday at Veteran’s Memorial Bridge ramp.
• Anthony Purington, 46, of 31 S. Main St., Mechanic Falls by Mechanic Falls Police Department on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:07 p.m. Friday at Elm Street, Mechanic Falls.
• Lisa Oullette, 36, of 89 Manley Road, Auburn by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of violation of protection from abuse order, 11:25 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Roberta Fronczek, 57, of 707 Greenwood Road, Norway by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of harassment, 3:57 p.m. Saturday at Chalet Motel.
• Robert Dahl, 48, of 707 Greenwood Road, Norway by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of violation of condition of release, 3:57 p.m. Saturday at Chalet Motel.
• Howard Washburn, 31, of 238 Hebron Road, Paris by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 5:48 p.m. Saturday at Mount Auburn Avenue, Auburn.
• Vehicles driven by Karen L. Manning, 55, of East Andover and Yanfen Lu, 37, of Lewiston collided, 8 a.m. Thursday at Russell Street. Damage to Manning’s 1992 Plymouth van was estimated at $1,000; to the 2006 Toyota van driven by Lu and owned by Zewen Zhou of Lewiston, $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Emery E. Baillargeon, 65, of Turner and Stephen M. Pushard, 26, of Wales collided, 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Alfred Plourde Parkway. Damage to Baillargeon’s 1998 Chrysler van was estimated at $1,500; to Pushard’s 2000 Toyota pickup truck, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Cecile J. Patterson, 35, of Brunswick and Michael R. Pelletier, 50, of Auburn collided, 3:50 p.m. on Turner St. Damage to the 1990 Toyota driven by Patterson and owned by Dawn M. Pennell of Brunswick was estimated at $5,000; to the 1994 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Pelletier and owned by Doris L. Pelletier, $3,000.
• A vehicle driven by Michael J. Ouellette, 47, of Lewiston struck at parked car owned by Robert F. Poulin, 59, of Auburn, 2:45 p.m. Thursday at Verizon Wireless parking lot. Damage to Ouellette’s 2006 Toyota pickup truck was estimated at $500; to Poulin’s 2006 Cadillac, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Gerard P. Breton, 40, of Lewiston and Glen E. Gaisson, 28, of Auburn collided, 11:05 a.m. Friday on High Street. Damage to Breton’s 1998 Dodge SUV was estimated at $3,000; to Giasson’s 1995 Honda SUV, $2,000.
• A car driven by Robert Bussiere, 69, of Auburn struck an apartment building, 11:55 a.m. Saturday on Seventh Avenue. Damage to Bussiere’s 1992 Mercury was estimated at $3,000.