• Ryan Williams, 23, of 163 Bartlett St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 12:48 a.m. Friday at 37 Park St.
• Joseph Strout, 22, of 133 College St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:53 a.m. Friday at 37 Park St.
• Jamie Lam, 21, of 68 Pine St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:18 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Karl Berriault, 29, of 19 Wildwood Drive, on a charge of forgery, 5:07 p.m. Friday, no location given.
• Nicole Vaillancourt, 19, of 34 Granite St., on warrants, 1 a.m. Friday in Auburn.
• Brenda Smith, 43, of 33 Maple Point St., on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:08 a.m. Friday at Court and Dawes streets.
• Thomas Hamilton, 24, of 15 Reed St., on charges of criminal mischief and criminal trespass, 1:40 a.m. Friday in Auburn.
• Tara Christian, 22, of 170 Turner St., on a warrant charging obstructing government administration, 2:32 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Troy Pomeroy, 43, of 62 Main St., Jay, arrested by Livermore Falls police on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license, 2:33 a.m. Friday on Church Street, Jay.
• Shawn O’Brian, 39, of 214 Oak Hill Road, Wales, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 3 a.m. Friday on Sutherland Pond Road.
• Scott Hewett, 31, of 990 Sawyer Road, Greene, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 1:50 p.m. Friday in Auburn.
• Jeffrey Adams, 32, of 183 Oak St., Lewiston, arrested by the Central Maine Violent Crimes Task Force on a warrant charging aggravated drug trafficking, 2:15 p.m. Friday at that address.