• Hassan Abdi Osman, 33, of Flowery Branch, Ga., on a warrant, 12:15 a.m. Wednesday at 190 Park St.
• Shawn Gary Chamberlain, 25, of 1060 Main St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 1:15 a.m. Wednesday at 300 Main St.
• Chad Gregory Alexander, 25, of 507 Turner St., Auburn, on a charge of violating condition of release, 1:12 a.m. Wednesday at 300 Main St.
• Elizabeth Ann Ferguson, 19, of 2 Granite St. on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 2:02 a.m. Wednesday at 382 Main St.
• Adam Sky Uldall, 25, of 29 Bartlett St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 2:03 a.m. Wednesday at 382 Main St.
• Gisela St. Amand, 38, of 29 Drummond St., on a warrant, 9:41 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• April Love Archer, 39, of 23 Pearl St., Norway, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Pigeon Hill Road.
• Suzanne Pettengill, 42, of Tidswell Road, Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of failure to appear in court on a charge of burning without a permit, 8:16 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Nichole L. Gardner, 22, of Livermore Falls and Michael W. Gilbert, 35, of Lewiston collided, 8:15 a.m. Monday on Central Avenue. Damage to Gardner’s 1998 Chevrolet SUV was estimated at $3,000; to Gilbert’s 1999 Chevrolet, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Brian S. Snyder, 41, of South Portland, Nicole L. Freitas, 21, of Poland Springs and Stephen T. Bennett, 43, of Auburn collided, 3:40 p.m. Tuesday on Minot Avenue. Damage to the 2003 GMC van driven by Snyder and owned by Maine Overnight Express of Portland was estimated at $1,000; to the 1997 Chevrolet driven by Freitas and owned by John Freitas, $4,000; to Bennett’s 2003 Ford pickup truck, $0.
• Vehicles driven by Paul R. Ferland, 28, of Auburn and William J. Cavers, 40, of Poland collided, 3:15 p.m. Tuesday on Manley Road. Damage to Ferland’s 1997 Toyota pickup truck was estimated at $2,000; to Cavers’ 2002 Dodge pickup truck, $2,000.