• LaMichael DeAngelo Gildersleeve, 24, of 31 Boston Ave. on charges of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon and obstructing report of a crime, 4:51 a.m. Monday at 617 Main St.
• Simon Ian Graham, 29, of 31 Acadia Ave. on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and trespass of real property, 6:04 p.m. Monday at 675 Main St.
• Jarrod J. Saunders, 28, of 53 Dill St. on charges of carrying a concealed weapon and trafficking in dangerous knives, 8:50 p.m. Monday at 97 Ash St.
• Philemon Dowell, 21, of 50 Fairmount St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 7:45 a.m. Tuesday at 56 Pleasant View Acres.
• James J. Warren, 21, of 271 Court St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 2:30 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• Tyler Joseph Gagnon, 21, of 39 Pine St. on a warrant, 2:36 a.m. Sunday at 10 Academy and Elm streets.
• Phillip Russell Haskell, 50, of 9 Third St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 10:29 p.m. Sunday at 7 Second St.
• Chad Alexander, 25, of 507 Turner St., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of assault, 5:50 p.m. Tuesday at 355 Woodman Hill Road, Minot.
• Cars driven by Alicia M. Baril, 24, of Lewiston and Joanne Hale, 59, of Salem, N.H., collided 2:15 p.m. Thursday at Lisbon and Maple streets. Damage to Baril’s 1992 Honda was estimated at $2,000; to Hale’s 2001 Buick, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Kailyn M. Carbonneau, 20, of Lewiston and Robert W. Sinclair, 40, of Lewiston collided, 3:45 p.m. Friday at Lisbon Street and East Avenue. Damage to Carbonneau’s 1997 vehicle of unknown make was estimated at $1,000; to the 1999 Dodge van driven by Sinclair and owned by Lisa L. Collins of Lewiston, $2,000. It was towed.
• A vehicle driven by Eric Ray Pleau, 19, of Lewiston struck a porch, 3:45 p.m. Sunday at 111 Horton St. Damage to Pleau’s 2000 Chevrolet was estimated at $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Angela Richards, 32, of Lewiston and Russell J. George, 37, of South Portland collided, 1:35 p.m. Saturday at Washburn School. Damage to the 1999 Chevrolet SUV driven by Richards and owned by Chad Richards was estimated at $1,000; to George’s 2000 Nissan pickup truck, $2,500.
• A vehicle driven by Richard A. Lothrop, 55, of Auburn skidded into a guardrail, 7 a.m. Monday at Lowe’s parking lot. Damage to Lothrop’s 2002 Chevrolet van was estimated at $2,500. It was towed.
• A vehicle driven by Rita I. Carroll, 61, of Auburn was hit by a deer, 6:45 a.m. Tuesday at 577 Park St. Damage to Carroll’s 1995 Isuzu SUV was estimated at $3,000.