• Timothy L. Moore, 39, of 86 Walnut St, on a warrant for unpaid fines, 2:34 a.m. Saturday at 269 Blake St.
• Edwin R. Packard, 47, of 14 Sumner Road, Leeds, on a charge of assault, 2:09 a.m. Saturday at Blake and Maple streets.
• Joshua A. Buteau, 19, of 71 Fifth Ave., Greene, on a charge of burglary, 12:40 a.m. Saturday on Coburn St.
• Darrell Ross, 52, of 108 Pierce St., on a charge of possession of a schedule W drug, 11:05 p.m. Friday at his home.
• John D. Samson, 19, of 106 Goff St., on a charge of assault, 9:56 a.m. Saturday at his home.
• Justin M. Labbe, 21, of 52 Hampshire St., on a charge of operating after suspension, 12:34 a.m. Saturday at Academy and Main streets.
• Paul George Muncy, 21, of 109 Blake St, Lewiston, on a warrant for assault, 11:10 p.m. Friday at Academy and Main streets.
• Vehicles driven by Jovan Calhoun, 22, of New Gloucester, and Linda C. Snook, 56, of Quincy, Mass., collided at 11:33 a.m. Saturday at Washington St. and Danville Center Road. Police estimated damage to Calhoun’s 2006 Nissan at $8,000 and $25,000 to Snook’s 2001 Lincoln.