• Lena Thibodeau, 31, of 22 Huntington Hill Road, Litchfield, on warrants, 12:50 a.m. Friday at Sabattus and Nichols streets.
• Paul Jenkins, 24, of 135 Bartlett St., on charges of domestic assault and and violating bail, 2:15 a.m. Friday at 198 Park St.
• Dyllan A. Jewell, 24, of 69 James St., on warrants charging failure to pay a fine, 4:45 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Jessica A. Dubois, 22, of 215 Scribner Blvd., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct and on warrants charging failure to pay fines, 1:12 a.m. Friday at 112 Main St.
• Jason K. Lavoie, 25, of 355 Fish St., Turner, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:50 a.m. Friday on Laurel Avenue.
• Nicole A. Rodriguez, 24, of 116 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on charges of burglary and assault, 2:11 a.m. Friday at 69 James St.
• Patricia A. Wolff, 20, of 164 Bartlett St., Lewiston, on charges of burglary and domestic assault, 2:17 a.m. Friday at 69 James St.
• Nichole J. Powell, 21, of 125 Pierce St., Lewiston, on charges of burglary and criminal mischief, 2:11 a.m. Friday at 69 James St.
• Jesse O. Merrill, no age listed, of 68 Highland Ave., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 1:24 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Keston B. Gagnon, 18, of 267 Turner St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of criminal mischief, 10:27 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Major I. Pike, 36, of 122 Holland St., Lewiston, on a charge of criminal trespass, 6:35 p.m. Thursday at 51 Gamage Ave.
• Christopher Harmon, 45, of Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of illegal importation of drugs, 11:30 p.m. Thursday on Dana Street, Auburn.
• David Hinkley, 49, of 393 Center St., Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of illegal importation of drugs, 11:30 p.m. Thursdsay on Dana Street, Auburn.
• Vehicles driven by Marie H. Samson, 38, of Auburn, and Matthew Edson, 22, of Gray, collided at 7:56 p.m. Thursday at Washington Street and Beech Hill Road. Damage to Samson’s 2005 Honda was estimated at $9,000; to Edson’s 2003 Ford, $4,000.