• Katelyn Cartwright, 22, of 81 East Ave., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, 12:51 a.m. Wednesday at 32 Mechanics Row.
• Joshua Tully, 23, of 213 Hill Road, West Bath, violating a protection order, 7:19 p.m. Tuesday at 56 James St.
• Erik Grondin, 20, of 34 Scribner Circle, Lewiston, warrant, theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief, 9:07 p.m. Tuesday at 118 High St.
• Steven Robitaille, 29, of 28 Webster St., Lewiston, by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 9 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Michael Caron, 20, of 172 Northern Spring Road, Poland, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, disorderly conduct, 10:47 p.m. Tuesday on Northern Spring Road.
• Harry Buck, 40, of 39 Snell Hill Road, Turner, by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of aggravated drug trafficking, 5 a.m. Wednesday at 47 Drummond St., Auburn.
• Timothy Delisle, 31, of 45 Smithwheel Road, Old Orchard Beach, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, probation hold, 1:11 p.m. Wednesday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Jennifer Quigley, 23, of Lewiston, by Maine State Police, warrant, 6:13 p.m. Wednesday at 990 Lisbon St.
• Samantha Montana, 18, of 48 Wood St., Lewiston, by Maine State Police, warrant, 6 p.m. Wednesday on Pond Road, Lewiston.
• William Scardoni, 27, of 387 Pleasant St., warrant, violation of bail, aggravated drug trafficking, 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at College and Union streets.
• Ryan D. Doucette, 24, of 5 Noble St., domestic assault, violating conditions of release, two counts of terrorizing, burglary, criminal mischief, stealing drugs, harassment by telephone, 8 a.m. Wednesday at 119 Oxford St.
• Kyle Cairo, 19, of 48 Pleasant St., driving while intoxicated, unauthorized use of property and leaving the scene of a crash with injury, 1:13 a.m. Wednesday at Webster and Pine streets.
• Joshua Piela, 19, of 67 Switzerland Road, violating bail and violating probation, 9 p.m. Tuesday at 1 Mower Ave.
• Vehicles driven by Abdikadir Abayle, 32, of Lewiston, and Michael Fralich, 55, of New Gloucester, collided at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at Bradley and Ash streets. Damage to Abayle’s 1994 Plymouth was estimated at $1,800; to Fralich’s 2003 Toyota, $5,500.
• Vehicles driven by Rocco A. Cavallaro, 38, of Westbrook, and Sierra M. Arnold, 20, of Lewiston, collided at 2:05 p.m. Wednesday at Hampshire Street and Union Street Bypass. Damage to the 1997 Chevrolet, driven by Cavallaro and owned by C. Bellion-Grosso, was estimated at $2,000; to the 1997 Suzuki, driven by Arnold and owned by Dwayne Arnold, $500.