• David Bergeron, 31, of 2161 Lisbon Road, warrant, failure to pay fines for operating after suspension, operating under the influence, 8:13 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Wayne Powell, 27, of Horton Street, warrant, probation revocation, warrant, unpaid fines for fishing without a license, 9:26 p.m. Saturday on Walnut and Horton streets.
• Jamie Tripp, 29, of 104 Blake St., violation of bail, 11 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Melissa Hartman, 30, of 104 Blake St., warrant, failure to appear, theft, 10:50 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Daniel Landry, 36, of 51 Pierce St., disorderly conduct, 11:47 p.m. Saturday at 41 River Road.
• Nathaniel Bullock, 29, of 154 Fifth St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 12:22 a.m. Sunday on Lisbon Street.
• David Lavasseur, 47, of 105 Brook St., Sabattus, operating under the influence, 2:12 a.m. Sunday at 1675 Lisbon St.
• Lisa Guess, 50, of 188 Pine St., warrant, operating after suspension, 8:17 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• Jacob Labbe, 20, of 79 Elm St., warrant, 12:06 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Shane Ridlon, 23, of 78 College St., theft, burglary, at 2:15 p.m. Sunday on College and Union streets after an incident at 126 College St.
• Jason Gallant, 28, of 132 Fifth St., operating under the influence, 11:12 p.m. Saturday at 24 Webster St.
• Vehicles driven by Jonathan Labrecque, 25, of Jay, and Eben Sypitkowski, 23, of Bowdoinham, collided on Lisbon Street Friday at 10 a.m. Damage to Labrecque’s 1999 Mazda sedan was estimated at $2,200; damage to Sypitkowski’s 2000 Dodge truck at $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Justin Lussier, 17, of Lewiston, and Brian Blanchard, 27, of Leeds, collided near the intersection of East Avenue and Webster Street at 2:10 p.m. Friday. Damage to the 2001 Ford truck driven by Lussier and owned by John Lussier was estimated at $2,500; damage to Blanchard’s 2000 GMC truck at $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Marcel Doucette, 58, of Lewiston, and Wei Zhao, 45, of Lewiston, collided at 10:30 a.m. Saturday on Pettingill Street. Damage to Doucette’s 2005 Honda sedan was estimated at $2,500; damage to Zhao’s 2000 Chrysler sedan at $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Steven Lavallee, 49, of Winthrop, and Laurie Oakes, 35, of Monmouth, collided near the intersection of Goddard Road and Atlantis Way Friday at 12:08 p.m. Damage to Lavallee’s 2006 Chevy truck was estimated at $3,500; damage to the 1997 Buick sedan driven by Oakes and owned by Kalle Oakes at $3,500.