• Christina Destefano, 22, of 87 Spring St., Portland, on a warrant for aggravated assault, 5:12 p.m. Friday at 214 Blake St. after an incident on College and Bartlett streets.
• Jason Robert Ayer, 24, of 964 Sawyer Road, Greene, on warrants for criminal trespass, criminal mischief and criminal threatening, 8 p.m. Friday on Lincoln and Cedar streets after an incident at 914 Sabattus St.
• Jeffrey Thibodeau, 53, of 11 Goffee St., on a warrant for unpaid fines for theft, 6:54 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Linda Therriault, 41, of 84 Cumberland Ave., on a charge of operating under the influence, 10:27 p.m. Thursday at 516 Pleasant St.
• Katherine Eng, 42, of 387 Court St., Auburn, on a violation of bail, 2:39 a.m. Saturday on Wood and Vale streets.
• Scott Demmons, 24, of 139 Oak St., on charges of disorderly conduct and carrying a concealed weapon, 3:27 a.m. Saturday at 64 Nichols St.
• Kris Chute, 26, of 326 Turner St., Auburn, on a warrant from the Androscoggin Sheriff’s Office, 3:58 a.m. Saturday at Nichols and Holland streets.
• Eric McNeil, 24, of 197 Bartlett St., on charges of burglary from a motor vehicle and attempted burglary of a motor vehicle, 5:10 a.m. Saturday on Bartlett and Pine streets after an incident at 149 Bartlett St.
• Jamela Wilson, 28, of 158 Bartlett St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 5:46 a.m. Saturday on Bartlett and Walnut streets.
• Billy Moore, 29, of 313 Bates St., on charges of domestic violence assault and criminal mischief and a warrant for unpaid fines for operating after suspension, 3:40 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Jason Hill, 21, of 241 South Ave., on a charge of operating after suspension, Saturday on Main and Merrill streets.
• Jody King, 46, of 32 Bartlett St., on a warrant for failure to pay fines for assault, 2:22 p.m. Saturday at 157 Pine St.
• Susan Brett, 38, of 12 Linda Circle, Lewiston, on charges of operating under the influence, operating after suspension and giving a false name to police, 2:20 a.m. Saturday on Willow and Webster streets.
• Laurie Thomas, 44, of 56 Sixth St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:39 a.m. Saturday.
• Matthew Reynolds, 21, of 102 Mill St., on a charge of unpaid fines for operating after suspension, 9:34 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Sara Stevens, 20, of West Paris, and Jami Racine, 16, of Lewiston, collided on Friday at 7:30 a.m. at the intersection of River Road and Alfred Plourde Parkway. Damage to Stevens’ 2000 Honda sedan was estimated at $5,000; damage to the 1991 Chevy sedan driven by Racine and owned by David Dionne at $5,000.
• A 2002 Chevy sedan traveling on Center Street Friday at 2 p.m. hit a telephone pole after driver Gloria Wilkins, 55, of Wilton, lost control. Damage was estimated at $8,000.
• Vehicles driven by John Smith, 41, of Lamoine, and Elaine Jacques, 51, of Chelsea, collided at the intersection of Washington Street and Kittyhawk Avenue on Friday at 7:06 a.m. Damage to the 1997 GMC pickup driven by Smith and owned by DAFS-Central Fleet Management was estimated at $500; damage to Jacques’ 1998 Dodge sedan at $3,500.