• Sean McDonough, 24, of 10 Scribner Blvd., on warrants, 10:45 a.m. Wednesday at 1114 Lisbon St.
• Clifford Mason, 20, of 130 Blake St., on a charge of indecent conduct, 10:45 a.m. Wednesday on Bates Street.
• James Goupil, 20, of 18 Blake St., on a warrant, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at 157 Pine St.
• Felicia Rowe, 21, of 154 Pine St., on a charge of hindering apprehension, noon Wednesday at that address.
• Nellie Emery, 26, of 622 Washington St., on charges of violating a protection order and violating conditions of release, 8:49 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• James W. Corville II, 26, of 171 Pine St., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 11:51 p.m. Tuesday at 34 Court St.
• Angela Burke, 23, of 206 East Ave., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 11:51 p.m. Tuesday at 34 Court St.
• Louis R. Doyon, 23, of 11 Stevens St., Lewiston, on a charge of domestic assault and on a probation hold, 9:55 p.m. Tuesday at 10 Loubier St., Lewiston.
• Danika C. Dostie, 23, of 34 Gill St., on a charge of violating a protection order, Tuesday at the police station.
• Brian David Lowell, 31, of 526 East Ave., Lewiston, on warrants, 6:38 p.m. Tuesday at the police station.
• Thomas Cote, 23, of 124 Pine St., Lewiston, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant, 11:38 a.m. Wednesday at 16 Upland Road, Lisbon.
• Joseph Bennett, 22, of 42 Davis St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 12:40 p.m. Wednesday on Bull Run Road, Greene.
• Roger Donahue, 49, of 867 Minot Ave., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license after having been declared a habitual offender, 4 p.m. Wednesday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Eric Melanson, 18, of 33 Round Pond Road, Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of reckless operation of an all terrain vehicle, 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on Lower Street, Turner.
• Vehicles driven by Frederick Richard Field, 61, of Norfolk, Va., and Donald H. Libby, 40, of Auburn, collided at 7:33 a.m. Wednesday on Millett Drive. Damage to Field’s 1990 Ford was estimated at $4,000; to Libby’s 1996 Saturn, $6,000.
• Cars driven by Sheila Murphy, 26, of Lewiston and Cathy S. Stairs, 44, of Lewiston collided at 9:02 a.m. Saturday at Tin Tin Buffet on Center Street. Damage to Murphy’s 2004 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,000; to the 2003 Mitsubishi driven by Stairs and owned by Katie Stairs of Auburn, $2,000.
• Cars driven by Hakimo M. Mohamed, 37, of Portland and Jack D. Harlow, 89, of Farmington collided at 4:24 p.m. Sunday at South Main Street. Damage to the 1997 Toyota driven by Mohamed and owned by Jilao Zeinab of Auburn was estimated at $500; to Harlow’s 2003 Chevrolet, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Phillip H. Gross, 38, of Saco and Darla J. Sullivan, 31, of West Minot collided at 3:51 a.m. Monday at Washington Street. Damage to Gross’ Nissan pickup truck was estimated at $1,500; to Sullivan’s 2003 Pontiac, $2,000.