• Tox G. Ravenblood, 32, of 27 Vale St. on a warrant, 8:36 a.m. Wednesday at 150 Center St.
• Alicia Marando, 25, of 120 Goff St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:38 p.m. Wednesday at 1 Minot Ave.
• Roger L. Clark, 34, of 40 Pine St. on charges of violation of protection order and criminal threatening, 2:40 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• James Murphy, 30, of 34 Ferry Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:13 a.m. Thursday on Route 196.
• James Larrabee, 30, of 34 State St., Augusta, arrested by Sabattus police on a Kennebec County warrant, 9:30 a.m. Thursday on Sabattus Road.
• Scott M. May, 22, a transient on a warrant, 11:34 a.m. Tuesday at 200 Main St.
• Nellie Emery, 20, of 622 Washington St., Auburn on charges of violation of protective order and violation of bail, 12 p.m. Tuesday at Androscoggin County Jail.
• Michelle Yoruss, 28, of 107 Wood St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of unlawful trafficking and theft, 11:50 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Kenneth Musselwhite, 50, of 154 Pine St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fines on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Kristin R. French, 34, of 14-2 Hillview Apartments on a charge of operating under the influence, 12:51 a.m. Thursday at Hillview Apartments.
• Joseph A. Pineda, 20, of 80 Pine St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of assault and disorderly conduct, 1: 50 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Bradford Lange, 23, of 8 Enterprise St., Lisbon Falls on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:18 p.m. Thursday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Timothy Roupe, 22, of 75 Horton St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 6 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Cars driven by Renee R. Caron, 29, and Bria L. Duval, 18, collided, 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at College Street. Damage to Caron’s 1997 Mazda was estimated at $3,000; to Duval’s 1991 Volkswagen, $2,000. Both cars were towed.
• A car driven by an unknown person and owned by Peter L’Heureux of Lewiston collided with a utility pole, 1 a.m. Wednesday at Lincoln Street. Damage to L’Heureux’s 1996 Dodge was estimated at $3,400. It was towed.