• Kilem N. Iffin, 25, of 78 Kittredge St., Roslindale, Mass., on a charge of violation of conditional release, 10:45 p.m. Sunday at Lisbon Street and East Avenue.
• Ashley Aube, 22, of 111 Blake St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of disorderly conduct and violation of bail, 5:53 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Melissa L. Fecteau, 29, of 123 Third St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 5:09 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Michael C. Davis, 20, of 7 Sawyer Road, Greene, on charges of domestic violence assault and obstructing the report of a crime or injury, 7:29 p.m. Saturday at 211 Court St.
• Robin Shad Morris, 21, of 86 Bailey Ave. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:57 p.m. Sunday at 599 Center St.
• Manley Beaudet, 46, of 366 Bailey Hill Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 12:30 a.m. Monday on Route 4, Turner.
• Thomas Bender, 25, of 33 B.J.’s Lane, Jay, arrested by the Oxford County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 7:07 p.m. Monday at the Oxford County Jail.
• Judith Green, 32, of Christopher, N.H., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of negotiating a worthless instrument, 4:30 p.m. Monday in Merrimack, N.H.
• Cars driven by Daniel M. Perry, 35, of Hallowell and Richard Vallieres, 54, of Greene collided, 4:28 p.m. Thursday at Main St. Damage to Perry’s 1998 Ford was estimated at $500; to Vallieres’ 1998 Toyota, $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Trevor Bragdon, 21, of Augusta and Ray Crossman, 47, of Taunton collided at 12:45 p.m. Friday at Enterprise Rental parking lot on Center Street. Damage to the 2006 Ford SUV driven by Bragdon and owned by Enterprise of Auburn was estimated at $2,500; to Crossman’s 2003 Toyota pickup truck, $5,000.
• Cars driven by Chrystal L. Pitarys, 49, of Raymond and Jennifer L. Butler, 28, of Sabattus collided at 4:32 p.m. at Turner Street. Damage to Pitarys’ 1990 Mazda convertible was estimated at $1,500; to Butler’s 2005 Hyundai, $1,500.