• Francisco Mata, 46, of 214 Campbell Road, Leeds on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 9:50 p.m. Thursday at Bates Street.
• Steven Andrew Frazier, 39, of 1905 Lisbon St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on a charge of unlawful scheduled drugs, 10:05 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Victor J. Decato, 60, of 391 Lisbon St. on a charge of indecent conduct, 7:57 a.m. Thursday at 393 Lisbon St.
• Jennifer Schidzig, 21, of 196 Sabattus St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of drinking in public and disorderly conduct, 1:22 a.m. Friday at Park and Oak streets.
• Corrinne Montminy, 34, of 71 Oak St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, 12:29 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Darcy R. Croteau, 45, of 44 Ashmont St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:15 a.m. Friday at Lisbon Street.
• Nathan S. Boucher, 20, transient on charges of unauthorized use of property and operating without a license, 2:32 a.m. Thursday at Cedar and Oxford streets.
• Katherine Eng, 42, of 387 Court St., Auburn on charges of operating under the influence and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 12:21 a.m. Friday at Hamel and Sabattus streets.
• Amy M. Veilleux, 27, of 146 Hooper Pond Road, Greene on charges of violation of bail and operating after suspension, 8:29 p.m. Thursday at Center Street.
• Adam Worrell, 21, of Duxbury, Mass., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:55 a.m. Friday on College Street, Lewiston.