• Javier Soto, 22, of 112 College St., domestic violence assault and probation hold, 5:35 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• William Rouille, 20, of 124 College St., disorderly conduct and violation of bail, 8:43 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Terry L. Jemison, 49, of 99 Knox St., probation hold, 9:30 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Lisa M. Matthens, 38, of King Road, Lisbon, warrant, 1:49 a.m. Monday at 516 Pleasant St.
• Normand Bedard, 38, of 15 Seventh St., Auburn, operating after suspension, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, 7:01 a.m. Monday at 701 Main St.
• Ethen D. Sawyer Brown, 21, of 221 Pleasant Pond Road, Turner, warrant charging failure to appear in court, 12:45 p.m. Monday at Fenny and River roads.
• Marie Cotnoir, 26, of 10 Tall Pines Drive, Lewiston, operating under the influence, no time listed, Saturday on Seventh Street.
• Matthew Dumont, 28, of 37 Birch Road, operating after suspension and violation of conditions of release, 4:49 p.m. Monday at Washington and Hackett streets.
• Shawn Stevens, 35, of 313 Main St., Hartford, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, warrants, 10 p.m. Sunday on Main Street, Norway.
• Nicole Levesque, 22, of 1 Wilken Lane, Wilton, by Livermore Falls Police Department, violation of bail, 9:35 p.m. Sunday at Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Steven Mortimer, 40, of 99 Ash St., Lewiston, by Mechanic Falls Police Department, violation of bail conditions, 3:45 p.m. Monday on Route 11, Mechanic Falls.
• Vehicles driven by Nancy E. Bowen, 45, of Minot, and Michael O. LaBrecque, 41, of Sabattus, collided, 8:05 a.m. Monday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Bowen’s 2001 Dodge van was estimated at $3,000; to the 2004 Dodge pickup truck driven by LaBrecque and owned by Steven LaBrecque, $2,000. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Jason E. Brewer, 33, of Newcastle, and Kevin R. Farrar, 41, of Auburn, collided, 8 p.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2001 Hyundai driven by Brewer and owned by Derek R. Schenk, of Nobleboro was estimated at $100; to Farrar’s 2000 Ford, $2,000.
• Cars driven by Brandon Dubois, 18, of Lewiston, and Bridget Duval, 17, of Minot, collided, 3:50 p.m. Sunday at Turner Street. Damage to the 2002 Toyota driven by Dubois and owned by Ronald Dubois was estimated at $1,000; to the 2003 Ford driven by Duval and owned by Neil Duval, $2,500. It was towed.