• Justin Simpson, 24, of 617 Main St., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, at 2:27 a.m. Saturday at 120 College St.
• Derrek Arthur, 25, of 17 Horton St., Lewiston, terrorizing, at 11:35 p.m. Saturday at the same address.
• Brett Bramlett, 46, of 25 Poplar Drive, Sabattus, domestic violence assault, at 12:51 a.m. Sunday at 740 Sabattus St.
• Jason Yorke, 25, of 104 Knox St., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, at 1:24 a.m. Sunday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Colby P. Gilbert, 20, of 11 Aquamarine Court, Auburn, disorderly conduct, at 1:26 a.m. Sunday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Nicholas Wilson, 30, of Bowdoinham, violation of bail conditions, at 2:30 a.m. Sunday at 81 Howe St.
• Elmer Carter, 51, of 81 Howe St., Lewiston, possession of scheduled drugs, at 2:51 a.m. Sunday at same address.
• Erik C. Horr, 34, of 10 Old Campus Drive, Portland, operating after suspension, at 1 p.m. Sunday at Bartlett and Pine streets.
• Michael E. Hawk, 35, of 4 Pineview St., operating under the influence, 12:33 a.m. Saturday on South Bridge.
• Dustin Bragdon, 19, of 91 Warren Ave., Lewiston, operating under the influence, 2:44 a.m. Saturday on Lincoln Street, Lewiston.
• Jeffrey Walter Baldwin, 22, of 88 Western Ave., domestic violence terrorizing, 10:34 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Christopher Tyler, 33, of 32 Hampshire St., domestic violence assault, 3:53 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Adam C. West, 23, of 674 Lake St., Auburn, on a warrant, at 6:01 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Barbara A. Campbell, 332 Turner St., Auburn, on warrants, at 6:59 p.m. Saturday at 59 James St.
• Matthew P. Davis, 22, of 217 Seventh St., Auburn, disorderly conduct, at 11:15 p.m. Saturday on Mary Carroll Street.
• Joey Stretton, 34, of 170 Poland Road, Auburn, warrant, at 9:17 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Dale P. Cunningham, 22, of 9 Broad St., No. 3, Auburn, domestic violence assault, at 8:10 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• Nicholas Beckey, 37, of 3 Globe St. Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls Police Department, assault, 11:10 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Mark Ryan, 51, of Walker Road, Mechanic Falls, by Mechanic Falls Police Department, operating under the influence, 1:46 a.m. Saturday on Lewiston Street, Mechanic Falls.
• Thomas Ames, 18, of Fayette Road, Livermore Falls by Maine State Police, driving to endanger, driving without a license, 2:30 a.m. Saturday at Noland Road, Livermore.
• Alphonse Blouin, 46, of 9 St. Ann’s St., Lisbon, warrant, at 9:10 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street.
• Vehicles driven by Eric H. Johnson, 29, of Auburn, and Edward M. Beecher, 40, of Auburn, collided, 5:20 p.m. Friday at Turner Street. Damage to the 2003 Nissan SUV driven by Johnson and owned by Jessica L. Johnson of Auburn was estimated at $2,000 and was towed; to Beecher’s 2001 Buick, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by John H. Crocker, 39, of Lewiston, and Richard J. Fortin, 20, of 195 Lakeshore Drive, Leeds, collided at 3:08 p.m. Friday on Main Street. The 2005 Chevrolet driven by Crocker is owned by Buffie A. Crocker, of 52 Summer St., Lewiston. The Chevrolet sustained $700 in damage, while Fortin’s 1998 Ford sustained $2,500 in damage.
• A 2003 Buick driven by Scott Grover, 57, of 30 Howard St., Lewiston, sustained $3,000 in damage when Grover drove off Russell Street and struck a utility pole at 5:35 p.m. Thursday. The Buick is owned by Emerson Auto, Center Street, Auburn.
• Vehicles driven by Pauline J. Gaddy, 62, and Erich S. Baumann, 34, of Leeds, collided at 8:05 a.m. Friday on Main Street. Gaddy’s 1999 Buick sustained $3,500 in damage, while Baumann’s 2003 Subaru sustained $2,000 in damage.
• Vehicles driven by Kevin A. Anderson, 35, of 224 Stroudwater St., Westbrook, and Angela L. Biel, 28, of 21 Roger St., Lewiston, collided at 7:45 a.m. Friday on Roger Avenue. The 2004 tractor trailer truck driven by Anderson is owned by Sysco Food Services of Portland and sustained $1,000 in damage. Biel’s 1998 Toyota sustained $2,500 in damage.