• Alan J. Roy, 25, of 25 Falmouth St., Rumford, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of theft, 6:20 p.m. Wednesday at Pierce and Pine streets.
• Wayne Blair, 19, of 45 Walnut St. on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 8:18 p.m. Thursday at 150 Bartlett St.
• Ryan D. Doucette, 24, of 46 Dunn St., Auburn, on a warrant charging assault and theft, 2:02 a.m. Friday at Webster and Walnut streets.
• Zein Bonaya, 24, of 20 Northern Ave., Auburn, on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 12:12 a.m. Friday at 16 Park St.
• Ashley Maheux, 19, of 54-9 Tall Pines on a warrant charging theft, 12:33 a.m. Friday at Howe and Pine streets.
• Margaret Thomas, 49, of 56 Pierce St. on warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of theft, 6:25 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Angela M. Fortin, 26, of 416 General Turner Hill Road, Turner, on a charge of operating under the influence, 3:02 a.m. Friday at Sabattus Street.
• Vinson Mangos, 32, of 226 Blake St. on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 2:48 a.m. Friday at Birch and Pierce streets.
• Erik Mayle, 26, of 10 Butler Hill Road, Minot, on a charge of assault, 2:03 a.m. Friday at 84 College St.
• Dustin Lessard, 25, of 186 Bartlett St. on charges of theft of services and violation of conditions of release, 6 a.m. Friday at 171 Park St.
• Zachary J. Adams, 26, of 50 Cleaves St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:32 p.m. Thursday at 249 Turner St.
• Todd A. Hood, 19, of 540 Plains Road, Hollis, on charges of violation of bail and receiving stolen property, 9:34 p.m. Thursday at Mount Auburn Avenue.
• James McLean, 31, of 30 Northern Spring Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating a protection order, 12:15 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Michael Hutchins, 53, of 96 Pleasantview Acres, Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriffs Department on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 10 a.m. Friday in Windham.
• Vehicles driven by Esther M. Hernandez, 39, of Auburn and Mary Ann Stetson, 58, of Mechanic Falls collided, 10:04 a.m. Wednesday at Bates Street. Damage to Hernandez’ 1996 Ford van was estimated at $1,500; to Stetson’s 2000 Ford van, $2,500.