• Eric M. Wright, 22, of 34 College St. probation hold, 4:44 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jeremy Janes, 19, of 2 Oak St., Auburn, burglary and theft, 12:08 p.m. Wednesday at 37 Park St.
• Christopher Beaulieu, 19, of 50 Fairmount St., driving with a suspended license, 5:03 p.m. Wednesday on Webster Street.
• Alan Roy, 25, of 130 Seventh St., Auburn, warrant, failure to appear in court on a theft charge, 6:20 p.m. Wednesday at Pierce and Pine streets.
• David Therriault, 23, of 35 Spring St., Lewiston, probation hold, 1 p.m. Wednesday at Great Falls Plaza.
• Sherrie Awadjie, 32, of 59 Northern Ave., probation hold, 1:10 p.m. Wednesday at Great Falls Plaza.
• Peter Bean, 23, of 178 Oak St., Lewiston, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, warrant, 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Cumberland County Jail in Portland.
• Shameek Garcia, 28, of 116 Pierce St., Lewiston, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, 9 a.m. Wednesday at Androscoggin County Superior Court in Auburn.
• Mark Pontbriand, 26, of 18 Gowell Lane, Litchfield, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, driving without a license, 4 p.m. Wednesday at the Cumberland County Jail in Portland.
• Paul Myrand, 41, of 32 Bartlett St., Lewiston, by Maine State Police, violating bail, 5 p.m. Wednesday on Patten Road, Greene.
• Arthur Gores, 18, of 278 Pinkham Brook Road, Durham, by Lisbon police, domestic assault and criminal threatening, 7:05 p.m. Wednesday at Brandon Park, Lisbon.
• Vehicles driven by Michael D. Carter, 23, of Augusta, and Karen L. Hespe, 45, of Poland, collided, 4:50 p.m. Tuesday at Essex Street. Damage to Carter’s 1990 Ford was estimated at $1,500; to Hespe’s 2005 Toyota van, $2,500. Both vehicles were towed.
• Cars driven by Stacy L. Bly, 42, of Lewiston, and Victoria Heald, 24, of Lewiston, collided, 5:45 p.m. Tuesday at Pierce Street. Damage to Bly’s 2003 Ford was estimated at $500 and was towed; to Heald’s 1994 Plymouth, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Glen Barry, 17, of Auburn, and Thomas Raynor, 19, of Auburn, collided, 5:35 p.m. Saturday at Main Street. Damage to Barry’s 1993 Jeep SUV was estimated at $2,500; to Raynor’s 1992 Plymouth, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Keith L. Collins, 73, of Farmington, and Willis A. Lovejoy, 29, of Kennebunk, collided, 12:11 p.m. Tuesday at Center Street. Damage to Collins’ 2004 Buick was estimated at $5,000; to the 2004 Ford pickup truck driven by Lovejoy and owned by New England Trane of Westbrook, $2,000.