• Jerome Clifford Smith, 27, of 136 Pierce St. on charges of assault and terrorizing, 8:15 p.m. Monday at Androscoggin County Jail.
• Amanda Vincent, 28, 98 Pine St., on a charge of unlawful possession of schedule Z drugs and warrants charging failure to appear in court on a charge of negotiating a worthless instrument and failure to pay fine on charges of operating after suspension and illegal attachment, 4:22 p.m. Monday at Blake and Birch streets.
• Kerrie L. Addams, 27, of 507 Main St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass, 8:13 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Amanda Vincent, 28, of 98 Pine St., on warrants charging unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 4:22 p.m. Monday at Birch and Blake streets.
• Roland Therrien, 18, of 493 Main St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 12:16 a.m. Monday on Sabattus Street.
• Carol Bradbury Mata, 44, of 320 Bates St., on warrants, 10:23 a.m. Tuesday at 71 Lisbon St.
• Jason Grizzard, 22, of 89 Walnut St., on a charge of criminal mischief, 1:16 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Brian Hinkley, 26, of 36 College St., on a warrant, 7:02 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Jessie Nuzzo, 31, of 8 Spring St., on a probation hold, 9:20 a.m. Monday at Great Falls Plaza.
• Michael Cote, 42, of 282 Quaker Ridge Road, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging phone harassment, 9:34 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Todd Pulliam, 28, of 12 Dubar Circle, Topsham, arrested by Lisbon police on warrants, 6:53 a.m. Monday on Lisbon Road.
• Tanya Lawson, 25, of 440 Mechanic Falls Road, Oxford, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on charges of illegal attachment of plates and driving with a suspended license, 9:30 a.m. Monday at 45 Pleasant St., Mechanic Falls.
• Charles Kelley, 49, of 16 Water St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on charges of driving with a vehicle unregistered for more than 150 days and violating conditions of release, 1:20 p.m. Monday on Elm Street, Mechanic Falls.
• Allen Albanesi, 61, of 435 Cumberland St., Rumford, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 3:20 p.m. Monday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• April Buck, 33, of 111 West Loop, Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on charges of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a crash with injury, 9:23 p.m. Monday at the Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Amy Niedner, 26, of 1749 River Road, Livermore, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating a protection order, 6 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Irene M. Tremblay, 78, of Lewiston and Daniel E. Haines, 42, of Lewiston collided, 3:26 p.m. Monday at College Street. Damage to Tremblay’s 1992 Ford was estimated at $2,500 and was towed; to Haines’ 1998 GMC pickup truck, $750.
• Vehicles driven by Robert T. Merrill, 34, of Sabattus and Habiba Abdulkadir, 31, of Lewiston collided, 4:25 p.m. Monday at Lisbon Street. Damage to Merrill’s 1999 Jeep SUV was estimated at $1,000; to Abdulkadir’s 1999 Dodge van, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Marjorie Leavitt, 52, of Turner and Jocelyn Baum, 31, of Auburn collided, 4:42 p.m. Monday at Center Street. Damage to Leavitt’s 1992 Ford was estimated at $1,300; to Baum’s 2001 Ford, $1,800.