• Vehicles driven by Warren I. Ward, 64, of Gray, and Honorine S. LaFreniere, 82, of Auburn, collided, 12:45 p.m. Wednesday at Center Street. Damage to Ward’s 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $4,000; to LaFreniere’s 1994 Chevrolet, $4,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Sasha Roy, 17, of Lewiston, and Alton Henderson, 42, of Auburn, collided, 7:05 a.m. Sunday at Broadview Avenue. Damage to Roy’s 2000 Hyundai was estimated at $1,500; to Henderson’s 2003 Jeep SUV, $600.
• Vehicles driven by Aaron Brough, 24, of Auburn, and Kelley M. O’Donell, 24, of Belgrade collided, 4 p.m. Thursday at Court Street. Damage to Brough’s 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $500; to O’Donell’s 2005 Hyundai, $3,500.
• A car driven by Donald J. Sipe, 48, of Auburn, collided with a tree after getting tangled in a utility pole guy wire, 6:26 a.m. Thursday at Summer Street.
• Roland C. Therrien, 18, of 493 Main St., violation of conditional release, 12:16 a.m. Monday at Sabattus Street.
• Justin Hardt, 23, of Green Street, domestic assault, Monday afternoon at that address.
• Normand Ouellette, 55, of 1080 Main St., driving while intoxicated, 2 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Daniel Folsom, 23, of 117 College St., burglary and violating conditions of release, 11:30 a.m. Monday at the Androscoggin County Jail in Auburn.
• Clair Rice, 49, of 82 Alderwood Drive, domestic violence assault and refusing to sign criminal summons, 8:51 p.m. Sunday at that address.