• A car driven by Kylie L. Dulac, 27, of Buckfield, collided with a parking lot barrier, 6:58 a.m. Saturday at Campus Avenue. Damage to Dulac’s 1997 Ford was estimated at $2,500.
• Cars driven by Theresa M. Cyr, 78, of Greene, and Alice L. Paul, 60, of New Gloucester collided, 10:39 a.m. Monday at Main Street. Damage to the 1993 Lincoln driven by Cyr and owned by Roland J. Cyr was estimated at $1,500; to Paul’s 2001 Buick, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Deborah J. Edwards, 58, of Lewiston, Christopher W. Walsh, 29, of Canton and Kelly L. Berube, 17, of Lewiston collided, 4:40 p.m. Tuesday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge. Damage to the 2006 Pontiac driven by Edwards and owned by Enterprise Rent A Car or Portland was estimated at $7,000 and was towed; to the 1995 Ford van driven by Walsh and owned by LT Floors, Turner, $2,000; to Berube’s 1999 Mercury, $700.
• Roberto Continat, 19, of 21 Lake St, Auburn, on a charge of operating after suspension, 9:52 a.m. Wednesday at 83 Harlow St.
• Ashley Chadbourne, 18, of 43 Sylvester Estates, Greene, on a warrant charging failure to appear on a charge of theft, 9:47 a.m. Wednesday at 83 Horton St.
• Jerome Smith, 27, of 136 Pierce St., on a warrant charging probation violation, 11:20 p.m. Wednesday at 171 Park St.
• Denise McArthur, 19, of 237 Sabattus St., on a warrant charging terrorizing, 1:11 a.m. Thursday at 111 Ash St.
• Kurt A. Dickinson, 22, of 15 Elm St., Millinockett, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:45 a.m. Thursday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Thomas Ashton, 50, of 157 Pine St., on a charge of domestic assault, 1:15 p.m. Thursday at the Chalet Motel on Lisbon Street.
• Armand Duteau, 30, of 27 Newbegin St., on a charge of terrorizing, 1:08 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Brian Morin, 22, of 135 Bartlett St., on a charge of violating a protection order, 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Walnut and Blake streets.
• Zein H. Bonaya, 24, of 20 Northern Avenue Heights, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:53 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Robert Burns, 66, of 56 Highland Ave., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of negotiating a worthless instrument, 8:42 p.m. Thursday at Great Falls Plaza, Auburn.
• Derek Lavoie, 25, of 13 Bryant Terrace, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of violating bail conditions, 8:10 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Dennis Damon, 24, of 128 Spring St., Auburn, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving with a suspended license and on a probation hold, 3:08 p.m. Thursday on Lewiston Street, Mechanic Falls.
• Jamie Gross, 21, of 10 North Merrill Road, Hartford, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 3:25 p.m. Thursday on Route 4, Turner.