• William Harnden, 54, of 391 Lisbon St. on a probation hold, 12:03 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Wayne Soares, 47, of 1150 Lisbon St. on a warrant charging operating after suspension, 8:42 p.m. at that address.
• Adria Callan, 27, of 21 Walnut St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on charges of forgery and theft by deception, 8:12 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• George Higgins, 39, of 147 Pierce St. on a probation hold, 8 p.m. Monday at 43 Walnut St.
• Francis Soucy, 40, of 1495 Main St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 6:26 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Melissa Searls, 27, of 85 Webster St. on a charge of operating after suspension, 5:19 p.m. Monday at 144 Pierce St.
• Vaughn W. Towle, 39, of 115 Oak St. on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration and trafficking in prison contraband, 10:17 p.m. Tuesday at Holland and Oak streets.
• Nellie Emery, 25, of 211 Court St., Auburn, on a charge of domestic assault, 3 p.m. Wednesday at 71 Lisbon St.
• Augustine Cachu, 18, of 47 Pierce St., on charges of burglary and theft, 3:15 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Steven Ryan, 29, of 44 Gothic St., South Paris, on a warrant, 5:26 p.m. Wednesday at 131 Oak St.
• Wayne Blair, 20, of 131 Bartlett St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 7:25 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Paul Sirois, 51, of 234 South Main St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 7:52 p.m. Tuesday at 550 Center St.
• Derek Hutchinson, 35, of 59 Northern Avenue Heights, on a warrant, 1:53 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Daniel Chase, 41, of 205 Keay St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on warrants charging driving with a suspended license, 10:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Meghan Quinn, 24, listed as transient, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating bail conditions, 6:05 a.m. Wednesday at 35 Long Heights, Greene.
• Bobby Wright, 38, of 87 Bridge St., Westbrook, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:18 a.m. Wednesday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Vehicles driven by Jesse J. Eastman, 29, of Lewiston and Christine J. Frazier, 52, of Lisbon Falls collided, 6:57 a.m. Wednesday on Washington Street. Damage to Eastman’s 2001 Dodge pickup truck was estimated at $1,000; to the 2003 Chrysler van driven by Frazier and owned by Howard L. Frazier, $5,000. It was towed.