• Rachel L. Bond, 23, of 483 Station Road, Hebron, on a warrant charging operating after suspension, 10 p.m. Monday at 278 Pine St.
• Katherine Holt, 20, of 34 College St. on charges of theft and criminal mischief, 2 a.m. Tuesday at Holland and Spring streets.
• Tami Roberts, 27, of 926 Lake St., Auburn on charges of operating after suspension, operating under the influence and violation of conditional release, 1:38 a.m. Tuesday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Terrina Smith, 31, of 313 Bates St., on a charge of possessing drug paraphernalia, 8:37 p.m. Monday at 43 Walnut St.
• Jay Webster, 27, of 68 Birch St., on a warrant charging violating bail on a charge of robbery, 11:56 a.m. Tuesday at Blake and Birch streets.
• Jill Englehaupt, 33, of 6 Reynolds St., Canton, on a warrant charging driving without a license, 1 p.m. Tuesday at 121 Park St.
• David Biron, 28, of 58 Acadia Ave., on a charge of driving without a license, 3:38 p.m. Tuesday on South Avenue.
• Daniel P. Witham, 23, of 15 Pleasant St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of theft of services, 10:59 p.m. Monday at that address.
• James T. Birkbeck III, 31, of 61 Nichols St. on probation hold, 1:01 a.m. Tuesday at Center Street.
• Elliot B. Wilhelm, 35, of Georgetown on charges of operating under the influence and possession of schedule W drug, 9:37 p.m. Monday at Court Street.
• Stacey Lowell, 32, of 60 Buffie Lane, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of obstructing government administration and refusing to submit to arrest, 8:47 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Charles Dent, 27, of 516 Pleasant St., arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of trafficking in scheduled drugs, 10:44 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Phinnigan Edwards, 32, of 516 Pleasant St., arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, 11:18 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• William Harnden, 54, of 391 Lisbon St., arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 12:03 p.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street in Lewiston.
• Tracy Barnies, 23, of 102 Poland Spring Road, Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on warrants charging failure to appear in court on a charge of criminal threatening, 4:51 p.m. Tuesday at 40 Pleasant St. in Auburn.
• Brendan Brown, 26, of 113 River Road, Buxton, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of failure to appear in court on charges of acquiring drugs by deception and forgery, 4:50 p.m. Tuesday on Route 196 in Lisbon.
• Vehicles driven by Rebecca J. Morgan, 55, of Belfast and Scott G. Hamilton, 47, of Norway collided, 3 p.m. Sunday at East Avenue. Damage to Morgan’s 1996 Saturn was estimated at $2,000; to Hamilton’s 2003 Ford pickup truck, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Normand G. Poulin, 74, of Auburn and Michelle T. Sweetsir, 22, of Buckfield collided at 10:25 a.m. Monday at Cedar Street. Damage to Poulin’s 2002 Dodge pickup truck was estimated at $1,200; to Sweetsir’s 1998 Plymouth van, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Howard E. Eisman, 81, of Lewiston and Robert Atkinson Jr., 50, of Windham collided at 10:40 a.m. Friday at Center Street. Damage to Eisman’s 1998 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $2,500 and was towed; to Atkinson’s 2005 Kenworth tractor-trailer truck, $1,000.