• Citrine Owen White, 22, of Cape Coral, Fla., on a charge of operating under the influence, at 3:06 a.m. Saturday at Russell Street.
• Brian King, 20, of 54 Randall Road, Lewiston, on a charge of attaching improper plates, at 8:45 p.m. Saturday at Bartlett and Adams streets.
• Samantha Leavitt, 28, of 39 Highland Ave., Auburn, on a charge of furnishing liquor to a minor, at 10:50 p.m. Saturday at 93 Knox St.
• Christopher Crowley, 31, of 74 High St., Sabattus, on a charge of disorderly conduct, early Sunday morning at 35 Bradley St.
• Jeffrey McKinney, 35, of 81 Terry Circle, Sabattus, on a charge of assault, at 12:21 a.m. Sunday at Pierce Street.
• James P. Gauthier, 36, of 56 Blake St., Apt. 5, Lewiston, on a warrant for failure to appear, at 10:30 p.m. Saturday at Turner Street.
• Terri-Lynn Caito, 44, of 103 Balds Hill Road, New Gloucester, on a warrant, at 2:30 p.m. Sunday on Riverside Drive.
• Michael Beall, 21, of 7 Church St., Jay, on a charge of unlawful furnishing of scheduled drugs, at 8 p.m. Saturday on Main Street in Livermore.
• Mark Dunn, 22, of 164 Turkey Lane, Winthrop, on a charge of violation of bail, at 10:15 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Road.
• Eric Dehahn, 23, of 206 Park St., Lewiston, on charges of terrorizing and telephone harassment, at 1:15 a.m. Sunday at Park Street.
• Vehicles driven by Clifford G. Alpert, 51, of 50 Logan St., Braintree, Mass., and Kevin B. Ouellette, 34, of 70 Lessard St., Lewiston, collided at 1:22 p.m. Thursday on Canal Street. The 2002 Dodge driven by Alpert is owned by New England Engine & Parts Warehouse, 5 Jacques St., Worcester, Mass. It sustained $10,000 in damage. Ouellette’s 1989 GMC pick-up truck sustained $2,500 in damage.
• A 2006 Honda driven by Bashir Osman, 23, of 50 Knox St., Lewiston, sustained $3,000 in damage when Osman struck the retaining wall under the railroad trestle on Main Street at 6:05 p.m. Friday.
• Vehicles driven by Howard E. Eisman, 81, of 7 Webster St., Lewiston, and Robert Atkinson Jr., 50, of Windham, collided at 10:38 a.m. Friday on Center Street. Eisman’s 1998 Chevrolet sustained $2,500 in damage, while Atkinson’s 2005 Kenworth received $1,000 in damage.
• Vehicles driven by Benjamin M. Roy, 23, of 208 Narrows Pond Road, Winthrop, and Timmy W. Collins, 31, of Lewiston, collided at 6:36 p.m. Saturday on Center Street. The 1998 Dodge driven by Collins is owned by Barbara Brown of 37 Glen St., Oxford. It sustained $2,500 in damage. Roy’s 1993 Honda sustained $1,000 in damage.