• David N. Theriault, 41, of 32 Bradbury on a charge of operating under the influence, 9:20 p.m. Sunday at Walnut Street.
• Todd D. Lyons, 22, of 32 Towle St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 11:20 p.m. Thursday at 124 Pine St.
• James McNeil, 26, of 197 Bartlett St. on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 12:50 a.m. Friday at that address.
• David Libby, 26, of 182 Sabattus St., on a probation hold, 10 p.m. Thursday at the police station.
• Stanley Patterson, 27, of 97 Birch St., on a charge of drinking in public, 11 p.m. Thursday on Walnut Street.
• Joseph Pimentel, 56, of 5 Wood St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 11:01 p.m. Thursday at 550 Center St.
• Chris W. Hitchcock, 19, of 19 Caron Lane on a charge of domestic violence assault, 10:28 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Michael MacPeek, 25, of 20 Heiken Drive, Turner, on charges of violating a protection order and violating conditions of release, 9:14 p.m. Thursday at the police station.
• Christopher Hamblet, 31, of 196 Campbell Shore Drive, Gray, on a charge of theft, 3:19 p.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Paul Lessard, 56, of 135 Trapp Road, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 7:46 p.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Brian Lagasse, 39, of 5 Main St., Sabattus, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on charges of possessing scheduled drugs and violating conditions of release, 9:45 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Deborah Lord, 30, of 634 Gore Road, Otisfield, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 11:20 p.m. Thursday on Pigeon Hill Road, Mechanic Falls.
• Jason Leighton, 24, of 50 Fairmount Ave., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of driving without a license and driving while intoxicated, 12:48 a.m. Friday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Amy Smith, 29, of 523 Streaked Mountain Road, Buckfield, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 2 a.m. Friday on Oak Street, Mechanic Falls.
• Blaine Pelletier, 24, of 22 Heather Lane, Sabattus, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of driving with a suspended license and criminal mischief, 2:40 a.m. Friday on Main Street, Greene.
• Derek Lavoie, 25, of 13 Bryant Terrace, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of violating bail, 11:40 a.m. Friday at 18 Bryant Terrace, Mechanic Falls.
• Vehicles driven by David R. Toothacker II, 33, of Auburn and Sharon St. Germain, 53, of Auburn collided, 2:02 p.m. Monday at Cedar Street. Damage to Toothacker’s 2000 Dodge van was estimated at $100; to St. Germain’s 2004 Pontiac, $3,400. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Rebecca P. Lessard, 35, of Lewiston and Florence M. LaBrecque, 68, of Winthrop collided, 12:10 p.m. Tuesday at Sabattus Street. Damage to Lessard’s 2005 Ford SUV was estimated at $2,500; to LaBrecque’s 2004 Volkswagen, $1,800. Lessard’s SUV was towed.
• Cars driven by Angela M. Berube, 22, of Lewiston and Amie C. Bussiere, 22, of Lewiston collided, 11:26 a.m. Wednesday at Lisbon Street. Damage to Berube’s 2001 Hyundai was estimated at $3,000; to Bussiere’s 1998 Honda, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Shirley Bitetti, 69, of Oxford and Kevin B. Cadorette, 20, of Leeds collided 9:48 p.m. Thursday at Main Street. Damage to the 1996 Ford pickup truck driven by Bitetti and owned by Joseph G. Bitetti was estimated at $2,000; to the 2001 Ford pickup truck driven by Cadorette and owned by Jessica M. Hilton-Thibodeau of Jay, $4,500. Both trucks were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Rene L. Doyon, 78, of Lewiston, Lacey A. Barcelou, 30, of Greene, and Scott L. Cloutier, 31, of Lewiston, collided at 7:25 a.m. Thursday at Webster Street and Scribner Boulevard. Damage to Doyon’s 2005 Hyundai was estimated at $5,000; to Barcelou’s 2000 Kia, $3,000 and to Cloutier’s 1999 Oldsmobile, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Isabelle M. Lebel, 80, of Auburn and Michael A. Hensen, 51, of Auburn collided, 7:05 p.m. Thursday at Goff Street. Damage to the 1992 Ford driven by Lebel and owned by Oscar T. Lebel was estimated at $3,000; to Hensen’s 2001 Dodge van, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Glen Ouellette, 36, of Auburn and Richard E. Fritz, 40, of Naples collided, 4:29 p.m. Sunday at Broad Street. Damage to Ouellette’s 1993 Jeep SUV was estimated at $5,400; to the 1995 Chevrolet driven by Fritz and owned by John Craft of Lisbon, $4,500. Both vehicles were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Joel Langoria, 21, of Lewiston, Beverly G. Whittemore, 66, of Rumford, and Jedediah J. Talbot, 30, of Turner, collided at 7:24 p.m. Thursday on Turner Road. Damage to Langoria’s 1988 Lincoln was estimated at $10,000; to Whittemore’s sport utility vehicle, $25,000, and to Talbot’s 1999 Chevrolet, $3,000. Damage to a trailer attached to the back of Talbot’s vehicle was estimated at $4,500.
• A car driven by Jacqueline Lashin, 77, of Auburn, struck a parked vehicle owned by Constance Fournier, 69, of Auburn, while Fournier’s vehicle was parked in a Main Street lot at 11:57 a.m. Wednesday. Damage to Lashin’s 2000 Hyundai was estimated at $4,500; to Fournier’s 1997 Toyota, $7,500.