• Jeremy M. Neumann, 28, of 253 Lincoln St. on warrants charging failure to appear in court on charges of operating after suspension and failure to give correct name and date of birth, 10:22 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Robert Watier, 50, of 87 Heather Drive on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:04 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Roland Therrien, 18, of 493 Main St. on a charge of aggravated furnishing of a scheduled drug, 10:05 p.m. Monday at 491 Main St.
• Deborah West, 41, of 16 Wood St. on a warrant, 12:48 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Evan Currie, 28, of 28 Nichols St., on charges of burglary and theft, 11 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Jerrell Wesley, 19, of Boston, on charges of criminal threatening and carrying a concealed weapon, 1:15 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut and Pierce streets.
• Robert Moon, 35, of 38 Davis Lane, Sabattus, on a warrant charging disorderly conduct, 3:57 p.m. Tuesday at East Avenue and Lisbon Street.
• Scott Hart, 24, of 438 Waldo St., Rumford, on charges of driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 5:16 p.m. Tuesday at Pettingill and Main streets.
• Gary Harmon, 23, of 393 River Road, on charges of assault and obstructing the report of a crime, and on warrants charging failure to appear in court on charges of assault and violating bail, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Nicole L. Beaucage, 21, of 135 Gayton Road, Lewiston, on charges of domestic violence assault and violation of conditions of release, 11:04 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Sherry L. Bowie, 19, of 59 Penley Corner Road on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 10:06 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Sherri Prout, 25, of 1072 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 12:25 p.m. Tuesday at Great Falls Plaza.
• Brent Niskanen, 25, of 72 Elm St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 8:10 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Justin Jackson, 20, of 42 Thompson Road, Wilton, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of burglary, 7:01 p.m. Monday in Wilton.
• Philip Murphy, 34, of 10 Purington Ave., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of domestic assault, 12:57 p.m. Tuesday on Washington Street in Auburn.
• Erwin May, 32, of 1072 Sabattus St., arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation violation, 1:40 p.m. Tuesday at Great Falls Plaza in Auburn.