• Said Sheikhyousef, 18, of 50 Fairmont Ave., on a charge of domestic violence assault, 3:19 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Michelle T. Dupree, 36, of 1575 Hallowell Road, Litchfield, on a warrant charging forgery and theft, 4:05 p.m. Monday at 71 Lisbon St.
• Aaron Aldrich, 25, of 214 Main St., Auburn, on a probation hold, 3 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Anser Samater, 21, of Pine Street, on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest, 8:57 p.m. Sunday on Pine Street.
• Terena Smith, 31, of 315 Bates St., on a warrant, 1:50 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Michelle Dagneau, 27, of 33 Charles St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended registration, 7:54 p.m. Monday at Birch and Howe streets.
• Gregory Hamilton, 41, of 29 Walnut St., on a probation hold, 8 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Jack M. Barry, 49, of 214 Main St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:52 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Brian J. Jordan, 20, of 54 Lane Road, Poland, on a charge of operating without a license, 1:01 a.m. Monday at Court Street.
• Autumn Poulin, 19, of 304 Center Bridge Road, Turner, on charges of violating conditions of release and driving with improper plates, 1:58 p.m. Monday at 170 Court St.
• Mark Steson, 31, of 358 South Main St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 10:12 p.m. Sunday on Route 22 in Poland.
• Elmer Norton, 19, of 34 Norton Road, Chesterville, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of burglary, 11:46 p.m. Sunday at 31 Church St. in Livermore.
• Derrick White, 42, of 19 Allen Pond Road, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:45 a.m. Monday at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Lewiston.
• Michael Profenno, 42, of 142 Walnut St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of aggravated criminal mischief, 11:29 a.m. Monday at 2 Turner St. in Auburn.
• Donald Harrington, 38, of 41 Edgecomb Road, Lisbon, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of violating a protection order, 5:48 p.m. Monday on Route 196 in Lisbon.