• Ben Atsou Aloegnikou, 25, of 507 Main St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 5:35 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Paul A. Jenkins, 24, of 135 Bartlett St. on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 9:30 p.m. Thursday at Lisbon Street.
• Philip Klingman, 37, of 85 School St. on charges of operating after suspension and displaying a fictitious inspection sticker, 3 p.m. Tuesday at Bartlett and Birch streets.
• Vincent L. Steed, 24, of 295 Bates St. on charges of aggravated trafficking of schedule W drugs, aggravated reckless conduct and illegal possession of a firearm, 1:57 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Nicole Bramlet, 21, of 278 Sabattus Road, Sabattus, on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 11:46 a.m. Friday at the police station.
• Andrew Coombs, 42, of 240 Lisbon St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on charges of criminal mischief and failure to pay fines, noon Friday at Wal-Mart in Auburn.
• Joseph Strout, 22, of 133 College St., on a warrant for an unspecified charge, 2:10 p.m. Friday at Bartlett and Walnut streets.
• Joshua Kyle, 18, of 93 Strawberry Ave., on a warrant for an unspecified charge, 5:23 p.m. Friday at 157 Scribner Blvd.
• Craig Bothen, 23, of 117 Horton St., on charges of criminal threatening and violating conditions of release, 5:03 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Heather S. Biedinger, 23, of 32 Masterman Ave., Wilton on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 5:14 p.m. Thursday at 600 Center St.
• Kathryn Bolduc, 43, of 69 Summer St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, no time listed Friday at Court Street and Mechanics Row.
• Stephen J. Taylor, 48, of 18 Vernon St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 5:09 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Cars driven by Adam G. Laperle, 24, of Auburn and James Pulk, 27, of Auburn collided, 6:30 a.m. Thursday at Jefferson Street. Damage to Laperle’s 1997 Infinity was estimated at $1,000; to the 1996 Ford station wagon driven by Pulk and owned by Ascanio Painting, Wallcovering in Portland, $4,000. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Carmen St. Pierre, 77, of Lewiston and Theresa Champagne, 77, of Lisbon collided, 11:35 a.m. Thursday at the Wal-Mart parking lot. Damage to St. Pierre’s 2005 Subaru was estimated at $4,000; to Champagne’s 2001 Buick, $1,500.