• Stephen Witham, 33, of 19 King Ave. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 7:37 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Tina Cressey, 22, of 57 Bonney Road, Sumner on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:47 a.m. Tuesday at Bates and Birch streets.
• George Bernard, 22, of 9 Vernon St., Auburn on a charge of criminal trespass, 1:28 a.m. Tuesday at Horton and Sabattus streets.
• Wayne P. Allen, 40, of 18 Blake St. on charges of operating under the influence, habitual offender and violation of bail conditions, 11:08 p.m. Monday at College and Union streets.
• Scott L. Pickett, 22, of 178 Bartlett St. on charges of operating under the influence and operating with a suspended registration, 12:40 a.m. Tuesday at Bates and Birch streets.
• Vincent C. Thomas, 35, of 273 Court St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of operating under the influence and operating after suspension, 9:25 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Kevin M. Akers, 19, of 40 Fifth St. on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 10:54 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Normand O. Boulay, 72, of Lewiston and Kaprie Curry, 16, of Sabattus collided, 2:25 p.m. Thursday at Sabattus Street. Damage to Boulay’s 2005 Cadillac pickup truck, $900; to the 1997 Dodge driven by Curry and owned by Robert Pinard of Sabattus, $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Michael C. Knepp, 32, of Sanford and Tracy A. Grard, 21, of Lewiston collided, 9:30 a.m. Monday at Summer Street. Damage to the International Harvester truck driven by Knepp and owned by Pine Tree Waste Inc. of Mechanic Falls was estimated at $0; to Grard’s 1999 Mercury, $2,000. It was towed.