• Ryan Normand Poulin, 20, of 12 River Common Road, Sabattus, on a charge of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 10:45 p.m. Monday at 60 Howe St.
• Daniel N. Marden, 31, of 88 Holland St. No. 1, operating after habitual offender revocation, 7 a.m. Tuesday, 299 Lincoln St.
• John Bell, 28, of 74 Shaw Hill Road, Minot, warrants, 1 a.m. Tuesday, 23 Shaw Hill Road, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Stephen Borassa, 24, of 61 Girardin Lane, Poland, 3 a.m. Tuesday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rocky Duquette, 20, of 442 Quaker Ridge Road, Greene, warrant, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• A car driven by Jesse Brian Leeman, 16, of Lewiston skidded off an unplowed road and struck a guardrail, 2 a.m. Saturday on College Street. Damage to the 2000 Oldsmobile driven by Leeman and owned by Richard S. Leeman, of Lewiston, estimated at $3,900.
• A car parked by Bobby Thibodeau, 33, of Lewiston rolled into a car parked by Stuart A. Bailey, 49, of Lewiston, at midnight Saturday in the driveway at 60 Howe St. Damage to Thibodeau’s 2005 Saturn estimated at $1,000; to Bailey’s 2004 Ford, $2,800.
• A vehicle driven by Ricardo E. Urbano Arcia, 31, of South Portland, skidded on ice and went off the road into an embankment, 6:55 a.m. Sunday on Washington Street. Damage to Urbano Arcia’s 2007 Chevrolet pickup estimated at $9,000. It was towed.
• A vehicle driven by Jason K. Cottle, 31, of 9 Riverside Place, Lewiston, reportedly struck a parked car at Lost Valley Ski Area parking lot earlier, then went off the road, hit a utility pole and a wall of rocks before hitting a tree. Damage to Cottle’s 2000 GMC pickup estimated at $15,000. It was towed.