• Richard Lee Field, 57, transient on warrant charging failure to pay restitution, 11:44 a.m. Thursday at 345 Main St.
• Matthew Daniel Lajoie, 34, of 695 Webster St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 4:30 p.m. Thursday at 990 Lisbon St.
• Elizabeth Sara Langelier, 21, of 51 Howe St., Lewiston, on charges of assault and violating condition of release, 9:07 a.m. Thursday at 1250 Turner St.
• Stevenson R. Cushing, 19, of 823 Newell Brook Road, Durham, on possession of marijuana and a warrant charging failure to appear in court on charges of operating after suspension and violation of condition of release, 2:44 a.m. Friday at Court and Railroad streets.
• Adam Dumais, 22, of 72 Gill Road, on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on charges of assault and visual sexual aggression, 1:52 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Matthew Hearn, 49, of 738 Pownal Road, on charges of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and driving to endanger, 4:30 p.m. Friday on Danville Corner Road.
• Cars driven by Mark McBride, 28, of Lewiston and Deanna B. Clifford, 31, of Lewiston, 1:20 p.m. Thursday on Bartlett Street. Damage to McBride’s 1995 Chevrolet was estimated at $5,000; to Clifford’s 1996 Ford, $3,500. Both cars were towed.