• Matthew Hearn, 49, of 738 Pownal Road, on charges of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and driving to endanger, 4:30 p.m. Friday on Danville Corner Road.
• Andrew Washer, 41, of 328 General Turner Hill Road, Turner, on charges of operating under the influence and operating without a license, 7:23 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Scott Henry, 38, of 222 North River Road, on a warrant, 9:38 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Mark Boucher, 47, of 254 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a charge of operating under the influence, 12:52 a.m. Saturday on Main Street.
• Tonika Dickson, 32, of 365 Turner St., on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest, 12:28 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Justin Jackson, 24, of 107 Pierce St., Lewiston, on a charge of domestic violence assault and a probation hold, 4:38 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Mildred Ann Armstrong, 42, of 114 Howe St. No. 2, operating after habitual offender revocation, 12:42 p.m. Friday, 230 Bartlett St.
• Rodney Morant, 39, of 50 Fairmount St., violating condition of release, 12:56 p.m. Friday, 37 Park St.
• James Leroy May Sr., 47, of 327 Pond Rd., warrant, 3:30 p.m. Friday, 59 Park St.
• Wilbert Antonio Smith, 37, transient, warrant, 4:50 p.m. Friday, 84 Walnut St.
• Shane Bruce Small, 25, of 116 Sabattus St., warrant, 5:10 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Tiffany Shanna Thompson, 31, of 40 Jean St., operating under the influence, operating while license suspended or revoked and violating condition of release, 10:46 p.m. Saturday, 64 Sabattus St.
• Alicia Noddin, 23, of 202 Fish Meadow Road, Livermore, arrested by Maine State Police, on a warrant, 8:27 p.m. Friday on Route 126 in Sabattus.
• Craig Spencer, 20, of 600 Marsh Road, Sabattus, arrested by Maine State Police, on a warrant, 8:27 p.m. Friday on Route 126 in Sabattus.
• Miranda Fellah, 51, of 167 Williams Ave., Lynn, Mass., arrested by Lisbon Police Department, on a charge of operating under the influence, 11:47 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street in Lisbon.
• Hollie Skolfield, 23, of 7 Hewey St., Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon Police Department, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:04 a.m. Saturday at 100 Littlefield Road in Lisbon.
• Russell Hart, 32, of 17 Young’s Drive, Leeds, domestic violence assault and operating under the influence, 10:40 p.m. Saturday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cars driven by Mark McBride, 28, of Lewiston and Deanna B. Clifford, 31, of Lewiston, 1:20 p.m. Thursday on Bartlett Street. Damage to McBride’s 1995 Chevrolet was estimated at $5,000; to Clifford’s 1996 Ford, $3,500. Both cars were towed.