• Isidro Valadez Razo, 44, of 23 Bartlett St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 6:10 p.m. Thursday at 38 Walnut St.
• Amanda Lynne Hamilton, 21, of 22 Webster St., Auburn, assault, 8:30 p.m. Thursday at 43 Golder St.
• Jane Winslow Lennon, 49, of 220 Park St., warrants charging failure to appear in court on a charge of violating of condition of release and failure to pay fine on a charge of unlawful possession, 4 p.m. Wednesday at 196 Park St.
• Richard Lessard, 50, of 1018 Riverside Drive, Auburn, probation violation, 7:45 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Office of Probation and Parole.
• Sherry Caron, 37, of 22 Whitney St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 8:54 p.m. Thursday on Center Street, Auburn, by Maine State Police.
• Christine Lowell, 33, of 22 Whitney St., Auburn, violating bail conditions, 8:54 p.m. Thursday on Center Street, Auburn, by Maine State Police.
• Eric Donnell, 22, of 22 Darrington Road, Hartford, warrants, 12:30 a.m. Friday on Betty Road, Turner, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Jared Hanson, 25, of 230 Townsend Brook Road, Auburn, eluding police, 1:59 p.m. Friday on Route 4, Auburn, by Maine State Police.
• Jonathan Burt, 19, of 5 Mill St., Lisbon, warrant, 5:49 p.m. Thursday on Ferry Road, by Lisbon police.
• Vehicles driven by Tiffany G. Hanson, 35, of West Gardiner and Phyllis M. Caron, 57, of Lewiston collided, 3:20 p.m. Thursday at Russell Street and Central Avenue. Damage to Hanson’s 2004 Dodge van was estimated at $1,000; to Caron’s 1997 Saturn station wagon, $2,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Renee McAlister, 31, of Lewiston and Harry Ricker, 48, of Turner collided, 11:25 a.m. Thursday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge. Damage to the 2006 Pontiac SUV driven by McAlister and owned by Timothy P. McAlister of Lewiston was estimated at $3,500 and was towed; to the 1995 Ford van driven by Ricker and owned by Ricker Hill Orchards of Turner, $2,000.