• Rhmo Said Rashid, 19, of 86 Winter St., on a charge of domestic violence assault, 6:53 p.m. Friday on Winter Street.
• Barry Gene Valcourt, 32, of 93 Shawmut St., on charges of domestic violence reckless conduct and domestic violence criminal threatening, 5:50 p.m. Friday on Shawmut Street.
• Kelcie B. Bickford, 22, of 474 Main St., on a warrant, 12:48 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Meagan Michaud, 20, of 339 Wingham Center Road, Lisbon, on charges of operating under the influence and operating without a license, arrested by Lisbon police at 11:01 p.m. Friday on Hemlock Street.
• Zachary Hall, 22, of 87 Manly Road, Lisbon, on warrants, arrested by Lisbon police at 1:20 a.m. Saturday on Route 196.
• John Pelletier, 22, of 304 Sutherland Pond Road, Sabattus, on a charge of operating under the influence, arrested by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office at 1:06 a.m. Saturday on Russell Street in Lewiston.
• Halsey Copp, 22, of 5 Mad Berry Road, Durham, on a charge of operating under the influence, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office at 2:19 a.m. on Bailey Hill Road in Poland.
• Cars driven by Gerard L. Decoteau, 61, of Lewiston and Chun C. Lemay, 56, of Lewiston collided at 11:40 a.m. Wednesday at 216 Ash St. Damage to Decoteau’s 1999 Ford was estimated at $1,500; to Lemay’s 2000 Toyota, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Paul G. Killmeyer, 44, of Lewiston and Laurianne A. Hynes, 76, of Lewiston collided at 7:45 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Killmeyer’s 2000 Chevrolet was estimated at $4,000; to Hynes’ 1994 Oldsmobile, $4,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Kim M. Reny, 44, of Sabattus and Craig M. Gagnon, 29, of Lewiston collided at 3:45 p.m. Tuesday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2005 Dodge van driven by Reny and owned by Irene G. Goyette of Sabattus was estimated at $2,000 and was towed; to Gagnon’s 2009 Subaru station wagon, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Cooper J. Legee, 17, of Turner and Gerard A. Mathieu, 78, of Lewiston collided at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday at Lisbon and Ash streets. Damage to the 1990 Buick driven by Legee and owned by Joseph J. Legee of Turner was estimated at $1,000; to Mathieu’s 2007 Nissan SUV, $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Thomas J. Child, 18, of Minot and Jennifer A. Moody, 30, of Monmouth, collided at 2:05 p.m. Wednesday in the Central Maine Community College parking lot. Damage to the 2003 Ford, driven by Child and owned by Sandra Child, was estimated at $900; to the 2007 Jeep driven by Moody and owned by Craig D. Moody, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Brent R. Cogswell, 31, and Dawn M. Benoit, 40, both of Auburn, collided at 11:25 a.m. Thursday on Center Street, near Wendy’s. Damage to Cogswell’s 1998 Dodge was estimated at $1,800; to the 2002 Honda driven by Benoit and owned by the Auburn Housing Authority, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Zachary P. Powell, 18, of Lewiston and Natasha M. Nicely, 19, of West Farmington collided at 5:20 p.m. Wednesday at the roundabout near the Auburn Mall. Damage to the 2007 Hyundai driven by Powell and owned by Richard L. Powell, was estimated at $2,000; to the 2001 Ford driven by Nicely and owned by Mitchell S. Nicely, $2,750.
• Vehicles driven by Jacob E. Dawicki, 17, of Hartford and Paul Leathers, 69, of Auburn collided at 1:25 p.m. Tuesday in the Walmart parking lot. Damage to Dawicki’s 2000 Volkswagen was estimated at $4,000; to Leathers’ 1996 Oldsmobile, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Alexandra N. Wilcox, 25, of Auburn and Charles Hall, 25, of Oxford collided at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday on Spring Street. Damage to Wilcox’s 2002 Mazda was estimated at $1,500; to Hall’s 2000 Ford, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Herman A. Hughes, 47, of Leeds and Larry Lord, 51, of Jay collided at 9:55 a.m. Sunday on Union Street Bypass. Damage to the 2010 Freightliner driven by Hughes and owned by Kris Way Truck Leasing of South Portland was estimated at $100; to Lord’s 2007 Jeep, $3,500.