• Renee Austin, 19, of 5 Mayberry Road, Windham, probation hold, 2:30 a.m. Sunday at 174 East Ave.
• Damian Michael Gary, 25, of 913 Fox Hollow Drive, Hudson, N.H., warrant, 5:34 a.m. Sunday at 490 Pleasant St.
• Dean Edward Rider, 41, of 87 Ridge Road, Lisbon Falls, violating conditions of release, 8:45 p.m. Sunday at 11 Field Road.
• James Tyrone Robertson, 20, of 9 River Valley Apartments, warrant, 1:12 p.m. Monday at 38 Walnut St.
• Matthew Thomas Cyr, 21, of 169 Grove St., operating under the influence, 1:10 a.m. Saturday at 158 Minot Ave.
• Robert W. Brett, 18, of 232 Lake St., cultivating marijuana, 3:53 a.m. Saturday at 230 Lake St.
• Ian Marcus Rangel, 39, of 232 Lake St, warrant, 3:53 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Patrick Gary Blair, 46, of 175½ Pine St., Lewiston, carrying a concealed weapon, operating while license suspended or revoked, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, unlawful possession of scheduled drug and refusing to sign criminal summons, 12:31 a.m. Sunday on Court Street.
• Lisa Diane Ouellette, 39, of 13 Hutchins St., robbery, violation of bail conditions, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 8:27 p.m. Sunday at 67 Pleasant St.
• Jeremy Oakes, 25, of 96 Elm St., Lewiston, warrant, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, 6:35 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Greg St. Hilaire, 31, of Turner, and Chelsea Brenda Mullen, 19, of Greene, collided at 5:40 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of Russell Street and East Avenue. Damage to St. Hilaire’s 2002 Ford was estimated at $100; to Mullen’s 1999 Mercury, $2,500.
• A vehicle driven by Christina Marie Howze, 22, of Lewiston, crashed into a vehicle owned by Roanne Dunham, 60, of Lewiston, at 4 a.m. Thursday on Dow Avenue. Damage to Howze’s 2001 Pontiac was estimated at $5,000; to Dunham’s 1996 Ford, $2,000.