• Fred Andrew Diligent, 30, of 7B Lucinda St., Windham, warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of criminal mischief, 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at 89 Walnut St.
• Michael Reaves, 29, of 87 Wood St., domestic assault, 5:35 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jedediah Tims, 61, of 847 Valley Road, North Waterford, warrant charging driving with a suspended license, 3:47 p.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue, Auburn, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Vehicles driven by Edward Chabot, 65, of Turner, and Andrew C. Hodgkin, 44, of Lewiston, collided at 6:30 p.m. Saturday on Lincoln Street. Damage to Chabot’s 1998 Toyota was estimated at $1,500; to Hodgkin’s 2006 Toyota, $1,000.
• A car driven by Rita G. Chenard, 86, of Lewiston, struck a retaining wall at 10:40 a.m. Monday at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center on Campus Avenue. Damage to her 2002 Hyundai was estimated at $2,500; to the wall at St. Mary’s, $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Roger J. Ringuette, 63, of Auburn, struck the cement base at the bottom of a post at 9:55 a.m. Tuesday in the Walmart parking lot. Damage to his 2000 Chevrolet was estimated at $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Ashlee N. Larochelle, 23, and Richard G. Michaud, 61, both of Auburn, collided at 3 p.m. Friday at Minot Avenue and Poland Road. Damage to Larochelle’s 2000 Chrysler was estimated at $1,800; to Michaud’s 1999 Toyota, $1,500.