• Aaron D. Kelley, 20, of 490 Pleasant St. on a charge of fugitive from justice and two warrants, 10:45 p.m. Wednesday at 490 Pleasant St.
• Mohumad Essa, 31, of 48 Bracket St., Portland, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:38 a.m. Thursday at 78 Maple St.
• Abdirahim Mohamad Jama, 36, of 33 Frederick St., Portland, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:38 a.m. Thursday at 78 Maple St.
• Vicki Marie Kimball, 33, of 156 Summer St. on a warrant, 10:29 p.m. Wednesday at Summer Street and Horizon Drive.
• James J. Berluti, 19, of 18 Storrow Circle, Westwood, Mass., on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:15 a.m. Thursday at 35 Canal St.
• Nathan R. Savage, 30, of 2 River St., Lewiston, on charges of operating under the influence and operating vehicle with expired license, 1:26 a.m. Thursday on South Bridge.
• Michael Kunzmann, 52, of 1 Village St., Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of domestic threatening, 9 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street, Auburn.
• Bryan Foster, 28, of 68 Annabessacook Drive, Winthrop, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 7:32 p.m. Wednesday in Leeds.
• Cars driven by Ronald Sanford, 66, of Lewiston and Pamela J. Murphy, 39, of Lewiston collided, 2:20 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Sanford’s 2001 Ford was estimated at $1,500; to the 2009 Ford driven by Murphy and owned by Sepracor of Lewiston, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Nicholas J. Gibbings, 19, of Greene and Hannah G. Farrington, 19, of North Berwick collided, 6:20 p.m. Friday at Walmart Superstore parking lot. Damage to Gibbings’ 1995 Mazda pickup truck was estimated at $1,000; to Farrington’s 2001 Ford, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Dawn Wilcox, 39, of Auburn and Marissa Bisson, 18, of Lewiston collided, 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on Pine Street. Damage to the 1998 Dodge SUV driven by Wilcox and owned by Bernard L. Woodcock of Auburn was estimated at $1,000; to Bisson’s 2003 Nissan, $2,500.