• Renard Eugene Holcomb, 46, of 50 Fairmount St., on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest, 12:19 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Jenny Gaudet, 20, of 14 Center St., Biddeford, on a charge of receiving stolen property, 2 a.m. Friday at 94 Howe St.
• Caitlin E. Cafarelli, 18, of 94 Howe St., on a charge of reckless conduct with a dangerous weapon, 2 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Bruce James Aucoin, 45, of 15 Carrier St., on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving after having been declared a habitual offender, 12:36 a.m. Friday on Center Street.
• David Witas, 41, of 185 Webber Ave., Lewiston, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4:28 p.m. Thursday on Ridge Road.
• Ronald Buck, 39, of 30 Northern Ave., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on warrants, 10:35 p.m. Thursday on Route 4, Turner.
• Corey Lagasse, 23, of 132 Fairbanks Road, Farmington, arrested by Livermore Falls police on warrants, 1 a.m. Friday on Depot Street.
• Brian Watts, 25, of the Bass Motel, Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a charge of violating probation, 10:05 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Grace Leslie Mortimer, 39, of Auburn, and Edward Hilton Alexander, 83, of Lisbon, collided at 12:25 p.m. Wednesday at Sabattus and Russell streets. Damage to Mortimer’s 1993 Mazda was estimated at $2,000; to Alexander’s 2000 Ford, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Fatuma M. Aden, 28, of Lewiston, and Lindsay Beatrice Marchand, 18, of Saint Pauls, N.C., collided at 2:55 p.m. Wednesday at Main and Holland streets. Damage to Aden’s 2000 Ford was estimated at $4,000; to the 2003 Ford, driven by Marchand and owned by Cynthia Boisse, of Saint Pauls, N.C., $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Chester Beauschesne, 31, and Gerald A. Haynes, 51, both of Auburn, collided at 1:05 p.m. Thursday at West Auburn and Youngs Corner roads. Damage to the 2007 GMC, driven by Beauschesne and owned by Jesse Morrill of Auburn, was estimated at $2,500; to the 2010 GMC, driven by Haynes and owned by Eastern Fire Services of Auburn, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Jessica L. Girard, 28, of Greene, Susan C. Morgan, 65, of Auburn, and Kyle Fulgham, 17, of Lewiston, collided at 3:50 p.m. Tuesday on Court Street near Union Street Bypass. Damage to the 2000 Dodge, driven by Girard and owned by Timothy Ian Girard, of Greene, was estimated at $500; to Morgan’s 1990 Mercedes, $2,000; and to Fulgham’s 2001 Hyundai, $100.