• Yolanda Kay Anyanwu, 36, of 107 Pierce St. on a probation hold and a charge of disorderly conduct, 4:30 a.m. Monday at 105 Pierce St.
• Laura Lee Pendexter, 25, of 1109 Minot Ave. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:08 a.m. Sunday on Longley Bridge.
• Cars driven by Nina Emmi, 22, of Lewiston and Mary E. Mitchell, 37, of Lewiston collided, 11:20 a.m. Thursday on College Street. Damage to Emmi’s 2002 Honda was estimated at $2,500; to Mithcell’s 2002 Ford, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Jessica Ann Harris, 21, of Lewiston, Tyler Lessard, 18, of Bowdoinham and Danielle R. Doucette, 22, of Lewiston collided, 6:30 p.m. Saturday at 158 Russell St. Damage to the 1997 Dodge driven by Harris and owned by Kelly G. Harris of Pownal was estimated at $5,000 and was towed; to the 1994 Chevrolet driven by Lessard and owned by Rita L. Lessard of Sabattus, $5,000 and was towed; to Doucette’s 2009 Honda, $200.
• Cars driven by Kristopher S. Paraskevakos, 20, of Bowdoin and Peter C. Pinette, 38, of New Gloucester collided, 4:55 p.m. Friday on Turner Street. Damage to the 1998 Toyota driven by Paraskevakos and owned by Karen L. Paraskevakos of Bowdoin was estimated at $1,500; to Pinette’s 1997 Honda, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Anna L. Elliot, 80, of Waterford and Sandra L. Wallingford, 58, of Auburn collided, 10:40 a.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to Elliot’s 2003 Subaru station wagon was estimated at $1,200; to the 2001 Volkswagen driven by Wallingford and owned by Ronald B. Wallingford of Auburn, $3,800. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Kayla Marie Gondek, 19, of Auburn, Steve O. Bibeau, 47, of Lewiston and Joseph D. Perreault, 37, of Lewiston collided, 7:50 p.m. Friday on Court Street. Damage to the 2003 Chevrolet driven by Gondek and owned by Tracy A. Gondek of Auburn was estimated at $800; to Bibeau’s 1995 Infiniti, $2,000; to Perreault’s 1982 Kawasaki motorcycle, $0.
• Cars driven by Robert P. Finch, 38, of Lewiston and Brandi A. Saucier, 28, of Auburn collided, 6:15 p.m. Saturday on Center Street. Damage to the 2000 Ford driven by Finch and owned by Terry Frost Mourey of Lewiston was estimated at $5,000; to Saucier’s 1996 Subaru station wagon, $8,000. Both cars were towed.